• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
sent, take your time on paying me back

--

is it just me or did the three fruits sell out just a minute prior to being restocked? ;v;

They're sold out already? Dang.

Atleast I got my hands on the apple! The one that goes for 2k TBT :D

Last edited:
i honestly didnt know they'd be sold out this quickly. its the first time ive actually been on time for a collectible restock, but i expected them to last a lot longer than this. i tried getting a peach to put between my cherry & apple but it got sold out before i got to purchase it >.<

//edit: accidentally bought two cherries instead. anyone want to trade for an apple?

Last edited:
I feel so lucky ;-;

I hope I'm not making others feel bad :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, you did :(

That's a shame.. I never really cared too much about those, though, so it's okay. oh who am i kidding my life is over D:

Last edited:
Well 3 peaches. Wow. I got insane.

Just saying hi because I'm on da plane to Georgia. Gotta take like 12 plane flights to get to South Korea, ugh

Good thing I got home in time for this.

I was playing my Pokemanz. Even though I didn't get a apple or anything though, I think I'll just get a blue candy and sell that.

Well 3 peaches. Wow. I got insane.

Just saying hi because I'm on da plane to Georgia. Gotta take like 12 plane flights to get to South Korea, ugh

Wow, lucky, haha. Good luck on you flights! Hope everything will turn out okay. :)

Last edited:
I was playing my Pokemanz. Even though I didn't get a apple or anything though, I think I'll just get a blue candy and sell that.

Wow, lucky, haha. Good luck on you flights! Hope everything will turn out okay. :)

Eveything but the unlimited stock collectibles are sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back