• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so tired but I need to finish this coloring of Pokemanz's OCs...

ahh - i never would have expected my grades to be this stressful. i got a 96% on my last bio test (from what i remember) and i did a retake yesterday..meaning i had to go to school on a saturday which was bad enough ;v; just got an email from my teacher saying i got the same score as last time so my efforts were pretty much wasted..andd for some reason for my calculus class, homework makes up more of my grade over tests. got a 4.0 on my last actual test, but i forgot my homework last week and it brought my grade down to a 3.0 :/ ughh..i can still turn it in on monday for 50% credit, but my grade for that wouldnt be messed up if it wasnt for that one stupid mistake ;^; i wonder what its like to have a social life outside of the forums and school lol. anyone have any advice for lifting some weight off my shoulders until monday?

Last edited:
ahh - i never would have expected my grades to be this stressful. i got a 96% on my last bio test (from what i remember) and i did a retake yesterday..meaning i had to go to school on a saturday which was bad enough ;v; just got an email from my teacher saying i got the same score as last time so my efforts were pretty much wasted..andd for some reason for my calculus class, homework makes up more of my grade over tests. got a 4.0 on my last actual test, but i forgot my homework last week and it brought my grade down to a 3.0 :/ ughh..i can still turn it in on monday for 50% credit, but my grade for that wouldnt be messed up if it wasnt for that one stupid mistake ;^; i wonder what its like to have a social life outside of the forums and school lol

o v o;; Well, a 96% is still an A+ at least, so that's something!

yeah .u. now that i think about it, i dont think doing a re-take was necessary, but //coughasianparents//cough ^^;

omg lol x)

Don't stress about it because I have yet to get my report card in the mail, and I am EAGER to see my grades.

yeah .u. now that i think about it, i dont think doing a re-take was necessary, but //coughasianparents//cough ^^;

Ouch... my parents are Asian as well, but my dad is fine so long as I don't have more than 1 F. They aren't very strict on my grades so long as I pass. xD

hellooooo if anyone's still on
i just got home a little while ago & found out i missed the fruit restock *sobs*

I'm BST time, so I was freaking asleep. This is the second time that I've missed one because of it .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back