• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Tech's Junk Pile! (FT: DIYs/Resources/Unorderables)

do i have to provide materials? and, if not could i get 5?

no rush, im gonna have my lunch now too ^^ ~~
Oh no that's with me providing the materials! If you wanted to provide them I could do like 3 TBT per. And yeah I can do 5 that sounds fine.
Post automatically merged:

How many chick sweater do u have
Just the one right now :)

Oh no that's with me providing the materials! If you wanted to provide them I could do like 3 TBT per. And yeah I can do 5 that sounds fine.

Just the one right now :)
I like 1 pls
Will send tbt over
Can i come pick up

hi sorry i don't know if u remember me but i wanted to buy some diys for around 70 something tbt, u never got back to me though i don't think?

hi sorry i don't know if u remember me but i wanted to buy some diys for around 70 something tbt, u never got back to me though i don't think?
Oh it looks like I replied but never PM'd you, so sorry about that 😅 I'm on my way to the shop right now so I might be like up to an hour, but after that I can check what I've got left of what you wanted, and try and add a discount on for the inconvenience (If you're still interested).

Yes I do! But you'd need to order something else aswell to get to the 4 TBT minimum order requirement.
Whoops I missed that. Definitely interested so let me find something else

Whoops I missed that. Definitely interested so let me find something else

And how about the four stacks of fish bait and make it an even 30 tbt?

Last edited:
Hi there
Would love to get the bonsai shelf and robust statue if they’re still available?

Back