• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Tech's Junk Pile! (FT: DIYs/Resources/Unorderables)

Hello! Interested in any of these you have left at the time of my post c:

-Armor Shoes
-Deer Scare
-Flat Garden Rock
-Gong
-Iron Closet
-Iron Garden Table
-Jail Bars
-Mossy Garden Rock
-Stacked Magazines
---------------->18 TBT
-Bamboo Wall Decoration
-Dark Bamboo Rug
-Bamboo Bench
---------------->6 TBT
-Gold Bar
-Golden Gears
-Gold Lucky Cat
---------------->15 TBT
-Cherry Dress
-Cherry Speakers
-Fruit Basket
----------------->12 TBT
-Lily Crown
------------------>20 TBT

For a total of 71 TBT if I’m doing my math right (please double check me on this), and can adjust depending on what you have left!

Hello! Interested in any of these you have left at the time of my post c:

-Armor Shoes
-Deer Scare
-Flat Garden Rock
-Gong
-Iron Closet
-Iron Garden Table
-Jail Bars
-Mossy Garden Rock
-Stacked Magazines
---------------->18 TBT
-Bamboo Wall Decoration
-Dark Bamboo Rug
-Bamboo Bench
---------------->6 TBT
-Gold Bar
-Golden Gears
-Gold Lucky Cat
---------------->15 TBT
-Cherry Dress
-Cherry Speakers
-Fruit Basket
----------------->12 TBT
-Lily Crown
------------------>20 TBT

For a total of 71 TBT if I’m doing my math right (please double check me on this), and can adjust depending on what you have left!
Ah I should actually have all of these! (I update my thread pretty soon after stuff is bought) Give me a minute to try and find them (it may take quite a while haha) and i'll pm you!

Hello! May I buy the bonsai shelf, firewood, deer decoration, stone lion dog, western-style stone, ironwood chair, and ironwood diy workbench DIYs? I believe that's 20 TBT if I'm right haha. c:

Hello! May I buy the bonsai shelf, firewood, deer decoration, stone lion dog, western-style stone, ironwood chair, and ironwood diy workbench DIYs? I believe that's 20 TBT if I'm right haha. c:
Sure, but there may be a bit of a wait! Will pm you when i'm done with the previous customer.

hi c: id like to buy 3mil igbs and 2 stacks of bamboo, 2 stacks of iron and 2 stacks of stone please :3

hiya ! could i please place an order of:

1 stack round mushrooms
1 stack skinny mushrooms
1 stack flat mushrooms
2 scorpio lamps
1 tree's bounty arch

for 70 tbt ? :D

hiya ! could i please place an order of:

1 stack round mushrooms
1 stack skinny mushrooms
1 stack flat mushrooms
2 scorpio lamps
1 tree's bounty arch

for 70 tbt ? :D
Hi! Can you provide the materials for the scorpio lamps and tree's bounty arch? Haven't got any scorpio fragments and not enough pinecones.

Back