Teh Bull = Teh Sage

Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
[quote="The_Werewolf_] NSider rocks. Who doesn't want to be a Sage there?

:p
me.

:)

its really not something i wish to do... i'd get like 800 pm's from little suck ups asking how they become one... basicly, it'd get old fast.
You could just put those people on your ignore list. <_____< [/quote]
That doesn't help anything, it's not like it's all the same one.

[quote="The_Werewolf_] Eh, I'm new to NSider, so I doubt I'll become a Sage anytime soon.

:( [/quote]
Then by the time you're not new, you'll see why you won't want to be.

;)

PikMino42 said:
[quote="The_Werewolf_] Eh, I'm new to NSider, so I doubt I'll become a Sage anytime soon.

:(

;) [/quote]
....so a Sage position is bad? But they can edit/delete their posts, and post on those sage boards.....

The_Werewolf_] [quote="PikMino42 said:

;) [/quote]
....so a Sage position is bad? But they can edit/delete their posts, and post on those sage boards..... [/quote]
Well, I can do that, minus the Sage board thing, but honestly, what's so great about your own board? You just gotta act all smart and have no fun. :\

PikMino42 said:

;)
....so a Sage position is bad? But they can edit/delete their posts, and post on those sage boards..... [/quote]
Well, I can do that, minus the Sage board thing, but honestly, what's so great about your own board? You just gotta act all smart and have no fun. :\ [/quote]
really...it's just a board with less people to talk to.

[quote="The_Werewolf_] I can't do any of those things. :no: [/quote]
me neither, but i dont mind.

DarthGohan1 said:
PikMino42 said:

;)
....so a Sage position is bad? But they can edit/delete their posts, and post on those sage boards.....
Well, I can do that, minus the Sage board thing, but honestly, what's so great about your own board? You just gotta act all smart and have no fun. :\ [/quote]
really...it's just a board with less people to talk to. [/quote]
you don't really get anything but free stuff...

Bul, what I am saying is, you can't act the way you are ating now. You have to post a little more spam, post in chat threads, and power on more.

Can't members have fun?

BAMBAM! said:
Bul, what I am saying is, you can't act the way you are ating now. You have to post a little more spam, post in chat threads, and power on more.

Can't members have fun?
I don't want to spam at all. And I post at the chat threads a lot.

:p Teh TS.

They can, of course.

you have to spam a little, if you don't they will know you want to be one.

I am already on their IP ban lost, so they know they wouldn't want me

:p no matter hwat I did

:)

I'm relativly well known at the chat threads, and are kinda well known at the GCN board, but I have no urge to be a sage. I just want pianta

Heh, wanna delete your own posts?

But anyway, I wanted this topic to die. <___________<

Back