• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Temp tbt commissions [not open rn]

you're the only cheer squad i need bb
Now I get to draw you huehuehue I need to stop messing up the sketches psshhh
and thank you cx

Zane you're so flirtatious what is this :blush:
and can't wait! first time I'm getting something like this :0

Indeed I have, and I've finally got some money saved up again so I may be buying one soon? however now I'm left on a decision of which tablet I should start with (since I probably shouldn't get the 250$ one right off the bat lol). I also finally found an art program which works on Mac - "Inkscape" - but idk how good it is yet because I still haven't figure out how to use it haha So it's gonna be a long process for me to experience real digital art. ; ;

Don't worry I'm working on it really slowly! xD I figured you'd have lots of other stuff on your plate so no rush. But you got into a car wreck? O_O I hope you didn't get hurt. ;n;

If you find a good tablet, lemme know! I've been using the same tablet I've had since sophomore year of HS. I'm 23 now, sooooo it's been a while, hahah. Hmm, I don't know any good art programs for Mac since I use PC. I've only ever used Photoshop, SAI, and openCanvas--not sure any of those are compatible with Apple computers? No matter the case, I'm sure you'll be able to nurture your talent no matter what program you use ^__^ <3

Yeah, I'm okay for the most part. No major injuries, but I do have to visit a chiropractor on a daily basis to check up on my back. Other than that, my family currently has to deal with a ton of legal stuff regarding who will pay for the car damages, where it'll be fixed, and so forth. The fault belongs to the guy who rear-ended me, but my attorney is having a difficult time contacting his insurance company. If all goes well, my family won't have to pay for anything and we might even get compensation; worst case scenario, our insurance rates will go up and a large chunk of it will come out of my own pocket ;__;

Opening for a bit if anyone's interested, probs only gonna take a couple requests since I still want time to work on my art trade.

I am yo 100th posta!

ayyy :cool: When I clicked I thought it was Sparkanine since outside the thread it doesn't count my original post I guess. Now idk what to believe. :p

Zane you're so flirtatious what is this :blush:
and can't wait! first time I'm getting something like this :0

( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

If you find a good tablet, lemme know! I've been using the same tablet I've had since sophomore year of HS. I'm 23 now, sooooo it's been a while, hahah. Hmm, I don't know any good art programs for Mac since I use PC. I've only ever used Photoshop, SAI, and openCanvas--not sure any of those are compatible with Apple computers? No matter the case, I'm sure you'll be able to nurture your talent no matter what program you use ^__^ <3

Yeah, I'm okay for the most part. No major injuries, but I do have to visit a chiropractor on a daily basis to check up on my back. Other than that, my family currently has to deal with a ton of legal stuff regarding who will pay for the car damages, where it'll be fixed, and so forth. The fault belongs to the guy who rear-ended me, but my attorney is having a difficult time contacting his insurance company. If all goes well, my family won't have to pay for anything and we might even get compensation; worst case scenario, our insurance rates will go up and a large chunk of it will come out of my own pocket ;__;

Woww well I'm glad to hear that tablets have got some longevity haha I'm gonna go for a Wacom I guess since it's the only brand I know of, apparently Intuous is like the be all and end all but I'll probably start with their simple pen & touch model. Was considering Photoshop as well but I'll be spending the next twenty years learning how to use it lmao

Ughh that sucks! I'm glad you weren't majorly injured ; ; How has it been so far? I don't like the thought of you having to shoulder the expenses of such an event D:

Yess!!

Hi! :) I’d like to request for your art :3

Does 300TBT for a full body sound okay with you? c:

tumblr_nalym0d2u21shcembo1_250.png

Sorry It's just a pixel :p She's a narwhal, by the way :) Also, if you're colouring, could you put splotches on her coat, like a actual narwhal? And just to note; her skin is actually white, not normal skin-coloured. Also, for reference, her pigtails are curly, kinda like the chocolate swirls that you put on cakes, if you know what I mean c: Thanks!

If you want, you could refer to some art by the other amazing people on TBT on my thread here.

Though, could you draw her with different clothing?

Hat:
http://www.shefinds.com/files/Womens-Hats-Juicy-Couture-Newsboy-Cap.jpg

Dress:
http://www.solilor.com/media/catalo...v/e/velvet_plaid_lolita_dress_green-blue1.jpg

Shoes
http://www.westblvd.com/dwds/images/Kitty-13-Grey-Suede-Womens-Designer.jpg

Could you make everything dark grey in colour, and for the hat button and designs on the dress, could you replace them with a skull button and skull/skeleton design respectively? Also, for the hat, the horn should stick through it, like the previous one.

“Ram ‘em, flip ‘em and TAKE A CHUNK OUTTA THEIR GUTS… or is it the other way ‘round?”

Name: Mukuro

Species: Narwhal

Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without

Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact)

Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.

Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of “parents”, she’s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she’s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it’s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she’s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks… but since there aren’t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She’d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.

After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she’s gotten a little bored of the “quiet” life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she’ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.

Trivia: She’s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She’s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that’s an achievement in itself.

She hasn’t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.

She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.

She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn’t they don’t have much of a reason to!

Alignment: Due to her violent tendencies, she would be somewhat of a wild card, probably even a bit of a bully (understatement), but deep down, she’s just doing what carnivores do: fight, kill, eat, live.

“PUUU! Why do they ALWAYS run away before I kill them!? ”

ayyy :cool: When I clicked I thought it was Sparkanine since outside the thread it doesn't count my original post I guess. Now idk what to believe. :p

-----------

( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
hahahahahhahahahahah yee

and yes omg the wait was worth it ;;)

Yess!!

Hi! :) I?d like to request for your art :3

Does 300TBT for a full body sound okay with you? c:

tumblr_nalym0d2u21shcembo1_250.png

Sorry It's just a pixel :p She's a narwhal, by the way :) Also, if you're colouring, could you put splotches on her coat, like a actual narwhal? And just to note; her skin is actually white, not normal skin-coloured. Also, for reference, her pigtails are curly, kinda like the chocolate swirls that you put on cakes, if you know what I mean c: Thanks!

If you want, you could refer to some art by the other amazing people on TBT on my thread here.

Though, could you draw her with different clothing?

Hat:
http://www.shefinds.com/files/Womens-Hats-Juicy-Couture-Newsboy-Cap.jpg

Dress:
http://www.solilor.com/media/catalo...v/e/velvet_plaid_lolita_dress_green-blue1.jpg

Shoes
http://www.westblvd.com/dwds/images/Kitty-13-Grey-Suede-Womens-Designer.jpg

Could you make everything dark grey in colour, and for the hat button and designs on the dress, could you replace them with a skull button and skull/skeleton design respectively? Also, for the hat, the horn should stick through it, like the previous one.

?Ram ?em, flip ?em and TAKE A CHUNK OUTTA THEIR GUTS? or is it the other way ?round??

Name: Mukuro

Species: Narwhal

Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without

Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact)

Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.

Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of ?parents?, she?s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she?s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it?s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she?s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks? but since there aren?t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She?d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.

After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she?s gotten a little bored of the ?quiet? life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she?ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.

Trivia: She?s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She?s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that?s an achievement in itself.

She hasn?t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.

She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.

She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn?t they don?t have much of a reason to!

Alignment: Due to her violent tendencies, she would be somewhat of a wild card, probably even a bit of a bully (understatement), but deep down, she?s just doing what carnivores do: fight, kill, eat, live.

?PUUU! Why do they ALWAYS run away before I kill them!? ?

Sure, I can do that. ~ That alternate outfit is pretty sweet, it should be a good time to draw. o: Just for reference though, it doesn't have splotches on it - just change the pattern to a skull design? :>

Finally managed to get a slot :D

Yeee I remembered what you said about timezones x'D

hahahahahhahahahahah yee

and yes omg the wait was worth it ;;)

you can't be #100 because you'll always be #1 ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
and bawww I'm glad hehe ;w;

Could I request a standard chibi? ^^; ref sheet is in my sig. for her hair, she'd have the hair in the chibi but without the skull clips, and everything else taken from my in game mayor <3 I'd pay 250 TBT for it, if that's fair ;3;

you can't be #100 because you'll always be #1 ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
and bawww I'm glad hehe ;w;
psshhh Zane ur no. 1 flirt in my eyes <3
and it's so pretty I might have to change my tumblr avatar again jeez (if you're ok with that ;D)

Could I request a standard chibi? ^^; ref sheet is in my sig. for her hair, she'd have the hair in the chibi but without the skull clips, and everything else taken from my in game mayor <3 I'd pay 250 TBT for it, if that's fair ;3;

Ooo sure, she's cute! So just use the hair from the chibi and the rest is from the mayor, I can do that.~ So you don't mind if I use either the flashy hairpin or crown, or do you have a preference? And that price sounds great. =)

psshhh Zane ur no. 1 flirt in my eyes <3
and it's so pretty I might have to change my tumblr avatar again jeez (if you're ok with that ;D)

i cant stop getting ninja'd in here its literally unavoidable
and ty that's all I ever wanted TuT

I'd be hella flattered if you did that :O

Last edited:
Sure, I can do that. ~ That alternate outfit is pretty sweet, it should be a good time to draw. o: Just for reference though, it doesn't have splotches on it - just change the pattern to a skull design? :>

Yeee I remembered what you said about timezones x'D

Yep, no splotches :) (it's for a bunch if other characters I'm making :D) And that's so sweet of you to do that :3 I can't thank you enough!

i cant stop getting ninja'd in here its literally unavoidable
and ty that's all I ever wanted TuT

I'd be hella flattered if you did that :O

this is the ninja hq, didn't you get the notice? :0

and aw yis I just need to crop it and stuff :3 thanks!

Ooh~ I'd like to order another sig pic (if you're still open...), but... I dunno if you'd be up for it. XD

It'd be another themed one - winter~! :D I can totally pay 500 TBT bells again for it. If you'd be open to the idea, I can edit this post with my winter mayor ref.

Last edited:
Yep, no splotches :) (it's for a bunch if other characters I'm making :D) And that's so sweet of you to do that :3 I can't thank you enough!

All right I'll make note and save your refs. ^^ And no problem hehe x)

this is the ninja hq, didn't you get the notice? :0

and aw yis I just need to crop it and stuff :3 thanks!

i guess not wth nobody tells me anything

bwahh <3

Ooh~ I'd like to order another sig pic (if you're still open...), but... I dunno if you'd be up for it. XD

It'd be another themed one - winter~! :D I can totally pay 500 TBT bells again for it. If you'd be open to the idea, I can edit this post with my winter mayor ref.

Oh my gosshhh Pengu xD Yeee let me feed your art addiction ;D Haha. But seriously yeah let me see your wintery ideas ~

Woww well I'm glad to hear that tablets have got some longevity haha I'm gonna go for a Wacom I guess since it's the only brand I know of, apparently Intuous is like the be all and end all but I'll probably start with their simple pen & touch model. Was considering Photoshop as well but I'll be spending the next twenty years learning how to use it lmao

Ughh that sucks! I'm glad you weren't majorly injured ; ; How has it been so far? I don't like the thought of you having to shoulder the expenses of such an event D:

Yosh, Wacom is the best! I would kill for a Wacom Cintiq tablet, but urrrghh... 1k+ is too dang expensive. Oh, don't shy away from Photoshop. I'm sure you'll learn how to handle it like a pro in no time ;D Besides, you already have a firm grasp on the basic components, which is knowing how to use layers and the brush and eraser tools.

Ahh, my situation is pretty much the same. The insurance company might declare my car as a total loss, so I might have to buy a new car with the money they give us. Bleh. Things'll get better soon enough, so I'll try my best not to fret (but it's hard, haha).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, I'll start working on your art trade tomorrowww. I've been too busy level-grinding my FF characters in Curtain Call x'D

Last edited:
Yosh, Wacom is the best! I would kill for a Wacom Cintiq tablet, but urrrghh... 1k+ is too dang expensive. Oh, don't shy away from Photoshop. I'm sure you'll learn how to handle it like a pro in no time ;D Besides, you already have a firm grasp on the basic components, which is knowing how to use layers and the brush and eraser tools.

Ahh, my situation is pretty much the same. The insurance company might declare my car as a total loss, so I might have to buy a new car with the money they give us. Bleh. Things'll get better soon enough, so I'll try my best not to fret (but it's hard, haha).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, I'll start working on your art trade tomorrowww. I've been too busy level-grinding my FF characters in Curtain Call x'D

I forgot about the Cintiq, I guess it's just as well that I did because A THOUSAND DOLLARS HOLY HELL. It looks amazing though. ;v;
Heh, I used PS a couple times in highschool but each time I forgot how to make layers and had to get someone to show me. I should get some books on it or something.

Aww no :< R.i.p. car. I hope things do start improving soon, I'll cross my fingers for you!

Bahaha I understand :p FF can have that effect.

Closing slots now, I'll update the front page with your request Pengu once you edit, since I'm going to bed shortly. ^^

Oh my gosshhh Pengu xD Yeee let me feed your art addiction ;D Haha. But seriously yeah let me see your wintery ideas ~

Haha, I know right?! XD You've seen my full sig rotation, so you know it's crazy. I also loved watching that speed drawing too! :D

Anywho~

Here's my winter mayor ref:

12950028005_8c9d69ba17_o.png

Villagers: Peanut, Drago, Wolfgang, Willow, Zell, Sly, Beau, Marina, Hopper, Phoebe (and like the last one, order doesn't matter)

As for ideas, I have a few, but you can play around. Since it's winter, I'd like them to all be wearing winter gear of some sort (hats, earmuffs, scarves, etc)

- A snowball fight

- Decorating the town tree... with humorous results. (I can picture the finished decorated tree coming out great, but the in-progress tree decorating that I think that you'd have more fun with, and is what I'd be asking for if you wanted to do this idea.)

- Building snowmen

PS: Hope you can join another one of my streams in the future, if you happen to have time. Was a pleasure to chat with you more last time. :)

Last edited:
Haha, I know right?! XD You've seen my full sig rotation, so you know it's crazy. I also loved watching that speed drawing too! :D

Anywho~

Here's my winter mayor ref:

[B]Villagers: [/B]Peanut, Drago, Wolfgang, Willow, Zell, Sly, Beau, Marina, Hopper, Phoebe (and like the last one, order doesn't matter)

As for ideas, I have a few, but you can play around. Since it's winter, I'd like them to all be wearing winter gear of some sort (hats, earmuffs, scarves, etc)

- A snowball fight

- Decorating the town tree... with humorous results. (I can picture the finished decorated tree coming out great, but the in-progress tree decorating that I think that you'd have more fun with, and is what I'd be asking for if you wanted to do this idea.)

- Building snowmen

PS: Hope you can join another one of my streams in the future, if you happen to have time. Was a pleasure to chat with you more last time. :)[/QUOTE]

Yesss I don't believe I've seen an art collection that could match it yet x'D And aww thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^

I'll try the tree-decorating idea first, it sounds fun and hopefully I'll be able to make it work on the portrait canvas. X3

Ooh yes I'd be interested in seeing more of your streams, if I can catch one. :o And I appreciate that, since I consider myself a fairly poor conversationalist ;v; But I enjoyed chatting with you also. I'll edit the first post with your request now and then I'm off to bed.~

Yesss I don't believe I've seen an art collection that could match it yet x'D And aww thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^

I'll try the tree-decorating idea first, it sounds fun and hopefully I'll be able to make it work on the portrait canvas. X3

Ooh yes I'd be interested in seeing more of your streams, if I can catch one. :eek: And I appreciate that, since I consider myself a fairly poor conversationalist ;v; But I enjoyed chatting with you also. I'll edit the first post with your request now and then I'm off to bed.~

Yeah... and I'm only building onto it too. XD I have a bunch of commissions I'm waiting on, which I forgot if you saw that long-ass sticky note I had. It's only recently that I even bothered to keep track, since I'm pretty sure there's a few more that I should add since I STILL haven't heard anything from a few people. Been a few months... o_O

Whoo!! Yeah, of the 3, that one's my fave. But, all the ideas I think were interesting. :) Hopefully, the tree one works out. I will do the same as last time and send you half payment now~

Totally! :D If you happen to be on when I stream and you don't see my thread, I could totally message you. And HA! That reminds me, I should go to bed myself... XD

EDIT TO ADD: Can't wait to see the speed drawing too, if you feel like including it. :3 They need to add the option of music, but playing my iTunes library works too, as you know. XD

Last edited:
Ooo sure, she's cute! So just use the hair from the chibi and the rest is from the mayor, I can do that.~ So you don't mind if I use either the flashy hairpin or crown, or do you have a preference? And that price sounds great. =)

i don't have a preference really, whichever you feel like drawing ^^; I'll send the tbt your way. c:

Back