• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Temp tbt commissions [not open rn]

Omggg, I have waited forever for this day! Would a popsicle + cake be enough for a chibi couple of my bbs here? fkdhfd I wish I could offer more, but I'm as broke as a bum ToT;;

Aye I can throw in 90 TBT to help my fellow bum here~

Last edited:
Ay <3 can I get a full body of me and Danny from bravest warrors?? I can pay 15 in game bells plus 200 TBT :3

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...for-me!-&#10085;-I-will-be-forever-great-full! My refs

Danny's refs http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121110233933/thebravestwarriors/images/b/b3/Danny002.png
And the outfit I wanna be in image.jpg

Also Mabye have luckypinch somewhere in it?? Sorry if that's to much, if it is it's fine just do the couple pic :3

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YOU OPEENNNED!!! Can I get a Christmas sig? OuO I can pay like 400-500 TBT!

My Villagers: In the sig below... ^^
HNI_0021.JPGHNI_0022.JPG
Ok so... Could you just keep my hair color the same as the one in my sig? Also... I forgot to put on the halo... could you add that too? Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Delayed response, was finishing watching Columbo and now my comp doesn't want to load ~

Oh wow, the moment I loaded the museum, you open slots XD How about 250TBT for a full body?

tumblr_ncik07yekw1shcembo3_500.jpg

The colour of his hair is black, but his ponytail is the the colour of this animal's beak, with the start of the ponytail being black, and the end being white.

Also, his skin and eyes are the same colour as Mukuro :) So you might want to look below for Mukuro?s ref :3

Refs for his clothing :3

tumblr_ncik07yekw1shcembo4_100.png

tumblr_ncik07yekw1shcembo2_400.png

Ignore the jacket the guy in the refs is holding :p Though, could you replace the thingy in the middle of the ribbon with a skull?

Also, could you make the frills on his sleeves extra puffy? They're supposed to represent his wings c:

Oh, and here's his bio c:

tumblr_ncl6c7IMSw1shcembo1_500.jpg

Name: Cygni Swarovski

Species: Black Swan

Height: 175 cm

Likes: Peace and quiet, dancing, reading, polishing his doll collection (a small army of matryoshkas), Yaeha (since he?s the smallest troublemaker of this bunch), waterweed-flavoured frozen yoghurt, Mukuro (he likes kids).

Dislikes: Having to clean up after Skel?s messes, Having to clean up after Mukuro?s messes, Pandas, being mistaken for a girl, Mukuro getting dismembered, algae.

Brief overview: Skel?s butler nanny swan familiar because he lost a bet, but the two of them go way back so it isn?t much of a problem. A very pretty boy, often mistaken for a girl, gets pissed off when it happens. Used to be an uptight, violent, snobbish dweeb. Now he?s just an uptight dweeb who?s pretty much the team mom of this whole pack of idiots. Acts like an overly concerned mother to Mukuro.

Backstory: He came from a family of aristocrats who were eagerly anticipating the birth of their new baby daughter? only it turned out to be a boy. His parents still raised him as a boy, but since they had really, really wanted a daughter, they ended up subconsciously bringing him up as they would a girl, by buying him dolls, giving him ballet lessons, giving in to his temper tantrums etc, and as such he ended up being a rich spoiled brat who was thoroughly bored by and sick of the life of an aristocrat and his parents buying him dresses. As such, when he reached near-adulthood, he ran away from home to join the monochromatic animals mafia/criminal underworld. After having picked up some form of martial arts and actually becoming rather good at it, his ego grew three times too large and he ended up picking fights with just about anybody.

As expected, he ended up challenging someone waaay beyond his ability, and got his ass handed to him (aka nearly gutted, both legs broken, wings nearly shredded), and was forced to retreat, flying away with his tail between his legs, certain that he was going to die. Fortunately, he crash-landed near Skel?s clinic, and since the doctor witch hadn?t gone completely off the rails yet, he took the swan in and fixed him up. Now, since he owed Skel quite a bit (and also needed to lie low for a while), he ended up living with the doctor witch as his friend/pet for quite some time. Over those years, having had to put up and assist with Skel?s increasing crazy and general lack of common sense and people skills, he?s mellowed out and became the genuinely nice, if not rather uptight bird he is today.

At some point in time, he ends up saying ?For all of your quirkiness, you really can bring people back from the brink of death, huh,? which prompts Skel?s epiphany and instils the idea that HOLY **** IMMA SHINIGAMI WHY DIDN?T I SEE THIS EARLIER, leading to him dashing off to get his cloak, scythe, skull mask and to put up ads asking for familiars. Of course, Swarovski had no intention of going along with this rubbish and tried in vain to make Skel see all the flaws in his reasoning, that he wasn?t a Shinigami in the least and no one with half a brain would ever believe him (but arguing with someone whose mantra is ?eh, close enough? is never a good idea), and eventually made a bet that ?If someone actually signs up for that ad, I?ll be a familiar?. Half a day later, a hyena dashes in to sign up, Swarovski nearly bursts a blood vessel, and here we are today. (Note: No one else signed up after that, Mukuro joined the troop in a different way.)

Trivia:

• He still acts in a rather feminine fashion, such as walking very daintily (blame the ballet lessons) in his good moods. Doesn?t help people identify his gender easily at first glance.
  • His laugh is some deep, heavily accented honking noise which would scare the pants off people if they heard it in a dark alleyway at night.
  • He?s always very concerned about his teammates and boss, making sure that they eat properly (Yaeha and Mukuro), that they don?t spend all their time cooped up in the house (Yaeha and Skel), that they don?t talk/pick fights with random people (Mukuro) and that they don?t cause a huge mess, bloody or otherwise (Mukuro and Skel, respectively).
  • Mukuro often asks him for piggyback rides, which he agrees to grudgingly.
  • His genderbent form is flatter than he currently is.
  • He doesn?t enjoy being referred to by his first name for some reason or other.

Haha what good timing B) But yeah that character looks good, are the colors on his clothes the same as the one in the ref as well? Gonna have to read his bio in a bit, it looks interesting. :D

OMGOMGOMG!! You KNOW I'd come back friend~!! :D I need to grab my ref, but other than that~

Ref: You really dunno how hard it was to come up with another outfit... XD Of course, now I have a few more outfits that I can use in the future. [x]

Villagers: Peanut, Drago, Wolfgang, Willow, Zell, Sly, Beau, Marina, Hopper, Phoebe

Request Details: As for ideas~ for fall/autumn, I was thinking one of the following:

- Carving pumpkins
- Playing in the leaves
- Halloween (I have to think about it a lil more, if you'd want to do a Halloween one, since I'm not sure if everyone should have a different costume or have a themed pic, if you get what I mean.)

Price: Usual 500 TBT? Will also do the usual half now, half later. I could pay in full too, but yeah.. let me know.

Yess I knew I could count on you x'3 That new outfit is awesome! And I like your fall ideas, I'm feeling the pumpkin carving one the most right now, do you have a preference for which idea you'd like the most?

Also however you wanna pay is fine~

I would love a full-body of my Mayor:eek: I can do 250-300 TBT<3

Ref:

HWk4u4.png

Let me know if this is alright<(^_^

Yeah that sounds good, would you like me to include the gun? ;o

have fun brah :cool:
that Annalise is cool as hecky

thanks brah BD And i see u giving bells to Azu omg u guys are precious how can i even take bells from you TvT

Omggg, I have waited forever for this day! Would a popsicle + cake be enough for a chibi couple of my bbs here? fkdhfd I wish I could offer more, but I'm as broke as a bum ToT;;

Azuuu~ Of course that's more than enough for chibis, and your characters are adorable as always. :')
unrelated but, Koryu is the name of my oldest online friend.

Ay <3 can I get a full body of me and Danny from bravest warrors?? I can pay 15 in game bells plus 200 TBT :3

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...for-me!-&#10085;-I-will-be-forever-great-full! My refs

Danny's refs http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121110233933/thebravestwarriors/images/b/b3/Danny002.png
And the outfit I wanna be in View attachment 71185

Also Mabye have luckypinch somewhere in it?? Sorry if that's to much, if it is it's fine just do the couple pic :3

I'm tempted by your offer but I'll have to think on it for a bit, I'm so lazy even to get paid with in-game bells xD And sometimes it's difficult attempting to line up schedules to where both parties can be online to make the exchange.
Also do you mean having Luckypinch written somewhere or your cat character Luckypinch included somewhere?

Delayed response, was finishing watching Columbo and now my comp doesn't want to load ~

Haha what good timing B) But yeah that character looks good, are the colors on his clothes the same as the one in the ref as well? Gonna have to read his bio in a bit, it looks interesting. :D

Yess I knew I could count on you x'3 That new outfit is awesome! And I like your fall ideas, I'm feeling the pumpkin carving one the most right now, do you have a preference for which idea you'd like the most?

thanks brah BD And i see u giving bells to Azu omg u guys are precious how can i even take bells from you TvT

Azuuu~ Of course that's more than enough for chibis, and your characters are adorable as always. :')

I'm tempted by your offer but I'll have to think on it for a bit, I'm so lazy even to get paid with in-game bells xD And sometimes it's difficult attempting to line up schedules to where both parties can be online to make the exchange.
Also do you mean having Luckypinch written somewhere or your cat character Luckypinch included somewhere?

The cat. And I understand. It's fine. I understand.

Yes please to the Gun if it's not a problem:D

Yep! c: That reminds me: The other two people mentioned in there are my other OCs, if you want to read their bios, I could send them to you :3

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YOU OPEENNNED!!! Can I get a Christmas sig? OuO I can pay like 400-500 TBT!

My Villagers: In the sig below... ^^
Ok so... Could you just keep my hair color the same as the one in my sig? Also... I forgot to put on the halo... could you add that too? Thank you so much!

Ahh you missed my reply block ahaha
That sounds good but I'm having difficulty seeing the details on the sweater, what pattern does it have? x3 (it looks like leaves to me but I'm not sure)
Also do you have anything specific in mind for the christmas theme? (Villagers wearing scarfs and earmuffs or holding presents or something, or should I just wing it xD)

The cat. And I understand. It's fine. I understand.

Ahh ok. And thanks for understanding :p I'll probs accept - what times do you think you would be available to pay the IG bells? We could probably line something up.~

Yes please to the Gun if it's not a problem:D

All righty, I'll have to try doodling some guns so I don't mess it up haha I don't draw them very much usually :p

Yep! c: That reminds me: The other two people mentioned in there are my other OCs, if you want to read their bios, I could send them to you :3

Ahh yes your new OCs 8D Sure, I'd love to read them if you wanna send them over.~

its all in the training, brah ?^?
i had to help her ok

bums help fellow bums out

id buy but you already drew enough of my ocs and my face haha
have fun!

Last edited:
Ahh you missed my reply block ahaha
That sounds good but I'm having difficulty seeing the details on the sweater, what pattern does it have? x3 (it looks like leaves to me but I'm not sure)
Also do you have anything specific in mind for the christmas theme? (Villagers wearing scarfs and earmuffs or holding presents or something, or should I just wing it xD)

Ahh ok. And thanks for understanding :p I'll probs accept - what times do you think you would be available to pay the IG bells? We could probably line something up.~

All righty, I'll have to try doodling some guns so I don't mess it up haha I don't draw them very much usually :p

Ahh yes your new OCs 8D Sure, I'd love to read them if you wanna send them over.~

That's fine haha xD I am sure it'll turn out great<3

OMG I forgot to post the QR code... It's a tropical/hibiscus pattern.
hibiscus sweater.jpghibiscus sweater 2.jpghibiscus sweater 3.jpghibiscus sweater 4.jpg

Just wing like you did with pengu's! I love all of those things!

Last edited:

Of course~ <33 Haha, thanks! :D Like my summer one, I TOTALLY would wear this outfit IRL, but that's beyond the point. Hmmm, not really. I thought all the ideas were fun sounding, so whatever's callin' your name, is good with me. :3

You know I'm not hard to please and I've been more than happy with my other 2 seasonal requests, so I'm very confident that it'll turn out great. Oh! Something I just thought of now, which dunno if you could fit it in. Might work for Halloween or pumpkin carving ones, more so than the leaves one.

I keep thinking of string lights for the season (pumpkins, skulls, spiders, ghosts, etc). It'd be cute if you could throw that in somewhere. You can probably do the pic similar to the Festivale, in terms of the canvas size, for the pumpkin one. Unless you wanna do something like the Christmas one.

Hmm, for the payment, I'll send over half shortly. :D

Doot doot better close now since my browser keeps freezing and I got lots of stuff to work on now hahaha Gonna update the first post shortly, thanks everybody!
DID I MISS SENPAIS ART
IM GOING TO BE SO ****ING SAD
IF U STILL HAVE SPOTS I WOULD LOVE BRIDGETTE AND ONE OF HER BOYFRIENDS//// screams
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Thread-(draw-my-OCs-and-I-love-you-forever)/
ILL WORK OUT A PRICE ONCE I KNOW IF YOU ACCEPTED OR NOT ILUSM BB

SHIROOOO good to have you in my thread again girl :'D
of course I can draw Bridgette again - am I mistaken or does she have more boyfriends than last time LOL btw what style did you want them drawn in? ;o

its all in the training, brah ?^?
i had to help her ok

bums help fellow bums out

id buy but you already drew enough of my ocs and my face haha
have fun!

omgg I can never draw enough of your ocs and ur face (beauty queen) what r u sAYIN'

That's fine haha xD I am sure it'll turn out great<3

Aw thank you, I hope so x)

OMG I forgot to post the QR code... It's a tropical/hibiscus pattern.
Just wing like you did with pengu's! I love all of those things!

Ooo that's better B)
I didn't quite wing Pengu's, she gave me the concept and a 'tone' for the picture (humorous :p) However since I have it under my belt now I should be able to wing a little more effectively with the christmas theme, I might send you a sketch of whatever I come up with if I remember. ^_^

Of course~ <33 Haha, thanks! :D Like my summer one, I TOTALLY would wear this outfit IRL, but that's beyond the point. Hmmm, not really. I thought all the ideas were fun sounding, so whatever's callin' your name, is good with me. :3

You know I'm not hard to please and I've been more than happy with my other 2 seasonal requests, so I'm very confident that it'll turn out great. Oh! Something I just thought of now, which dunno if you could fit it in. Might work for Halloween or pumpkin carving ones, more so than the leaves one.

I keep thinking of string lights for the season (pumpkins, skulls, spiders, ghosts, etc). It'd be cute if you could throw that in somewhere. You can probably do the pic similar to the Festivale, in terms of the canvas size, for the pumpkin one. Unless you wanna do something like the Christmas one.

Hmm, for the payment, I'll send over half shortly. :D

Ooh you mean like hanging lanterns? (Does that mean you want me to attempt a background again? :cool:) And yeah the wider canvas would work better for these ideas, I think. I'm glad you're happy with the other two, hopefully I can come up with something good! ; ; Do you want me to send you a sketch again like I did with the christmas one?

And ty, got the first half! ^^

I want to put in an order so bad :D But I'm too tired right now lol >_<

lol oh nooo you're gonna miss out :O Depending on how much success I have with current requests I might open again soon though, if you really want something. ^^
Btw, did you end up downloading Colors? :p

Back