• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

**temporary HIATUS** 🍪 kookey bits 🍪 art shop (tbt & wishlist items)

Ahh I hope the slot is still open!
I’d like a waist length of my island rep for 300 tbt (lmk if I should add more tbt!)
A587989B-154E-49F9-97F9-6108EB57CD9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you in advance for reading through my order! Put within a spoiler because it is spacious!

Style: Waist!
Reference:
1593381730981.png

About Reference: EDIT: **Forgot to mention I would also like the beauty marks to be included** I'd like the eyebrows to be soft but still the same shape as my reference and I would love the bow in her hair to be very large c: The face expression is completely up to you, but something cute to match the pose! Hair is brown, eyes are brown. I love heavy blushing but not necessary! Lastly, I would love the hair to look just like your waist style example
1593381861457.png
Pose: If possible something like this or similar!
1593383644422.png

Offer: 250 TBT

Last edited:
Thank you in advance for reading through my order! Put within a spoiler because it is spacious!

Style: Waist!
Reference: View attachment 280138

About Reference: I'd like the eyebrows to be soft but still the same shape as my reference and I would love the bow in her hair to be very large c: The face expression is completely up to you, but something cute to match the pose! Hair is brown, eyes are brown. I love heavy blushing but not necessary! Lastly, I would love the hair to look just like your waist style example View attachment 280142.
Pose: If possible something like this or similar! View attachment 280158
Offer: 250 TBT
Sounds great! Please send tbt and I’ll add you to my list

refs: here (pls pretend my socks are just white asdfghjl)
can i order a waist up this time? :3
expression: here (sleepy)
offer: 350 tbt

owo *Q* sorry my refs are super old (like in the 2000's)
lSMN71F.png
<- only is drawn by me =\
mary.jpg

tooaya.jpg

sakimi.jpg

chippumeimei.png

he has two bangs on side that's longer than rest of his hair. hair is usually messy since he doesn't brush them. dark blue hair and eyes. the second ref is the most accurate cloth that he usually wears. he does not smile.
I'm not sure.. 300tbt for waist up is ok? =3
Ooh thanks for the DM! I'm still interested!! I hope you don't mind if I just requote my request!

Back