• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

Sporge27 said:
Bacon Boy said:
VantagE said:
*walks in* AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Brewster is dead?!?! What happened?!?!? *Crys*
YOU STILL HAVE THOSE REVIVE POTIONS VANTAGE?
hmmm do revive potions work on skeletons? I think that is a little too late to be revived....

of well I'll just get the mechanical Brewster working soon enough.
o noez! kammy koopa turned brewster into a dry bones, who's going to join dry bowser's army! But why is he hopping on 1 leg? *looks over to see coffebean trying to shove bones down paper shredder*.

Bacon Boy said:
Sporge27 said:
Bacon Boy said:
VantagE said:
hmmm do revive potions work on skeletons? I think that is a little too late to be revived....

They do. How do you think I got George Washington to do my laundry?
Ummm used quarters or dollar bills?

Sporge27 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Sporge27 said:
Bacon Boy said:
VantagE said:

They do. How do you think I got George Washington to do my laundry?
Ummm used quarters or dollar bills?
No!
You give him the cherry!
xDD

*bursts through floorboards*

Nice try but you can't kill me that easily.... whoever tried to kill me, anyway back :p

This cafe is technically only the second longest thread in brewsters right now... I fact I just found out sadly... I think we can top it though :p

I just haven't had the motivation to be on lately :*(

But you know Spring makes me happier and more sociable... Why I went north for Spring Break is beyond me, gah its cold here still...... :(

Well due to a new policy I just decided on right now I can only accept shrubberies as payment.... So get me a shrubbery or get out!!!

Back