• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

#Garrett said:
Hub12 said:
#Garrett said:
nintenmad said:
Uh... Ill just have a 7 up thanks... o_O
He doesn't have 7-up he DOES have X-up you don't want to know what the X means though...
I'll try one :D
*hands* There you go. It doesn't work on anything thats a nub...so your safe teh hubby nub xD
<_< *Drinks*

Hub12 said:
#Garrett said:
Hub12 said:
#Garrett said:
nintenmad said:
Uh... Ill just have a 7 up thanks... o_O
He doesn't have 7-up he DOES have X-up you don't want to know what the X means though...
I'll try one :D
*hands* There you go. It doesn't work on anything thats a nub...so your safe teh hubby nub xD
<_< *Drinks*
My bad it says Nab not nub so...your going to die in 30secs....

Hub12 said:
#Garrett said:
Hub12 said:
#Garrett said:
Hub12 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
<_< *Drinks*
My bad it says Nab not nub so...your going to die in 30secs....
...Shi-
YES! HEY GUYS HUB IS FINALLY DEAD! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS..............
<big><big>
<big><big><big><big><big>
PARTY!!!</big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

uumm.........what are those things outside the window????

or those coffeebean zombies?!?! or am i just hallucinating from those crazy shrooms i ate?!

ah!!! there coming closer!!! what do we do!?!?

That really wasn't an x drink... the x is a skull and crossbones... yeah...

anyway in case of zombie attack you all have to form a wall at the door, while I get to my panic room for safety... It is the only way.

Sporge27 said:

anyway in case of zombie attack you all have to form a wall at the door, while I get to my panic room for safety... It is the only way.
But Sporge,
what about the evil sock eating crabs? D:

coffeebean! said:
Sporge27 said:

But Sporge,
They eat socks, not a threat to me cause I don't wear any duh.

Sporge27 said:
coffeebean! said:
Sporge27 said:

But Sporge,
They eat socks, not a threat to me cause I don't wear any duh.
So sure of yourself?

Double check Sporge...

DOUBLE CHECK.

Someone might of snuck socks on you
And before you know it you have crabs eating your socks D:

*Beeping sound as tow truck backs up*

As you can all see, after my cafe sunk into that swamp over there I haven't really done anything about it.... but now I am dragging it back out with this tow truck! Now you can enjoy the delicious food while wondering exactly what kind of swamplife you will encounter! It could be lethal :p

Hatsumiku said:
Hopefully you have some kind of drink to stop two boys from arguing, XD
Why on earth would I have that? I have one that makes them start though.... then I get to use the ancient ban hammer of lore on them! :evillaugh:

Xek you can but .... I'd watch out in the kitchen for chupacabras right now... or mudkips...

Back