• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

:gyroidsurprised: :gyroidsurprised: :gyroidtongue: :gyroidtongue: :wintergyroid: :gyroidmad: :gyroidmad: Guess who's back!!! :lol: :lol:

ME!!!!

Would anyone like to buy a share of this newly found silver mine in Brazil? Listen through this timeshare to find out more!
:r

I would like some water pl0x.

Kyle said:
Would anyone like to buy a share of this newly found silver mine in Brazil? Listen through this timeshare to find out more!

*Shoots water out of mouth at j00*

Sig change! Frying Man!

dragonflamez said:
Kyle said:

*Shoots water out of mouth at j00*

Sig change! Frying Man!
wow.... I am confuzled by this turn of events... I think I will just work on redecorating....

I'll make my own restuaraunt then! Pssht! It will be teh ownage before I sell it to McDonalds.

I would like the...

Donut with a hot sauce filling where the filling is founded in Brazil where the dough is found in Russia where it was made by a guy named Joe who lived in Austrialia but moved to the Phillipenes. Then a nice mocha latte where the beans are from the deepest jungle where the plant was blue where a tiger passed it on July 27th 1998 where the grass is damp jussst right.

:eek:

Teh evil.

I need to think of a catchy name of the restaurant.

Cafe fish is out.
Dragons Yuan is out.
We need a new one to go to when Termina is getting dull. Then you head back to Termina and get excited!

Then its sexy party time.

Kyle said:

Teh evil.

I need to think of a catchy name of the restaurant.

Cafe fish is out.
Dragons Yuan is out.
We need a new one to go to when Termina is getting dull. Then you head back to Termina and get excited!

Then its sexy party time.
All-a day is-a sexy Party Day!

Sexy Cafe. It's Sexy!

*watches sexy recordings on inside of eyeball#5.

Gengar said:
Wow...this has definately got to be the most random thread ever to hit the earth.

<big><big><big><big><big>DAMN STRAIGHT!!

FDJFDSJfdsjl;dsjdsjl;dsaDSfdsa a fjk a$#kre;'fkbs$#QW#65
</big></big></big>

Back