• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

Gengar said:
Wow...this has definately got to be the most random thread ever to hit the earth.

:eek:
Of course! We have page-long conversations about Phoenix Wright one miuntes, and are engaging in random battles the next! What's not to love?

:D

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
*peaks in*

ok, now before I come in... is there anything here that will eat me instead of me eating it?
Just watch out for the rampaging bull things from Germany...though I think Sporge already locked them away in the Circus tent...

Gengar said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
*peaks in*

ok, now before I come in... is there anything here that will eat me instead of me eating it?
Just watch out for the rampaging bull things from Germany...though I think Sporge already locked them away in the Circus tent...
Yeah, but what about DF and those giant snakes that I let out... I mean, that I kept in their cages and they can't get out.

Oh, whatever.

*walks in*

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
*peaks in*

Yeah, but what about DF and those giant snakes that I let out... I mean, that I kept in their cages and they can't get out.

Oh, whatever.

*walks in*
: D

*Evil Grin*

Oh Zeeeee Effffffff!!! I'm coooming forrrrrrrrr youuuuuuuuuuuu!!

dragonflamez said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
*peaks in*

Oh, whatever.

*walks in*
: D

*Evil Grin*

Oh Zeeeee Effffffff!!! I'm coooming forrrrrrrrr youuuuuuuuuuuu!!
O_O

Uhh... I Think I'll be going now.

*starts to slowly move toward the door*

*Teleports Door away*

It's Quantum! Enjoi! Enjoy! It's Quantum!!

*starts smoking and sparks fly out of head*

REINSTAL DISK ERROR +++QUANTUM OVER USE DRIVE INNITIATED<<UNIT WILL SELF DISTUCT IS 4 GLOTICHT FDHGL:FD's. +++

dragonflamez said:
*Teleports Door away*

REINSTAL DISK ERROR +++QUANTUM OVER USE DRIVE INNITIATED<<UNIT WILL SELF DISTUCT IS 4 GLOTICHT FDHGL:FD's. +++
I would be more glad that happened, but Now there's no door.

And I doubt sporge would like me blowing a hole in the wall D=

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
*Teleports Door away*

++++OUT OF BEANS ERROR>> PLEEZ INSTALL CHILI AND REBPOOOOTED+++

dragonflamez said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
*Teleports Door away*

++++OUT OF BEANS ERROR>> PLEEZ INSTALL CHILI AND REBPOOOOTED+++
*opens DF's head and pours chili inside*

=D

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
*Teleports Door away*

Yes I would...

@ Ultra we never died for spam lives foreva!

Also I think DF has been glitching an alwful lot lately, I better get this antivirus program in him. *inserts Edgar virus hunter program into DF's mouth*

Lets just see how infected he really is...

Sporge27 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
*Teleports Door away*

Yes I would...

@ Ultra we never died for spam lives foreva!

Also I think DF has been glitching an alwful lot lately, I better get this antivirus program in him. *inserts Edgar virus hunter program into DF's mouth*

Lets just see how infected he really is...
You have 12,834 viruses! A new record!

:eek:

Printer on fire. The procedure failed with the following error: The command completed successfully.

Not enough memory to display this dialog.

Error: Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue. Your mouse is not working, please click here to acknowledge.

Cannot delete tmp150_3.tmp: There is not enough free disk space. Delete one or more files to free disk space, and then try again.

Unexpected error, quitting. An Internet error occurred.DF has found an unknown device and is installing a driver for it. Your system shell has changed. The Compaq software will work with your new shell, but the new shell will not work with your Compaq software. Do you wish to keep your Compaq software working? Click yes if you are unsure.

Error 0000: No errors found, restarting computer. You need to supply a fax number in order for your request not to receive fax notifications to be processed.

BLLEPP BLLEPPP BLEPPP

System Cleansed. Harddrive Reebooting

dragonflamez said:
Printer on fire. The procedure failed with the following error: The command completed successfully.

Not enough memory to display this dialog.

Error: Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue. Your mouse is not working, please click here to acknowledge.

Cannot delete tmp150_3.tmp: There is not enough free disk space. Delete one or more files to free disk space, and then try again.

Unexpected error, quitting. An Internet error occurred.DF has found an unknown device and is installing a driver for it. Your system shell has changed. The Compaq software will work with your new shell, but the new shell will not work with your Compaq software. Do you wish to keep your Compaq software working? Click yes if you are unsure.

Error 0000: No errors found, restarting computer. You need to supply a fax number in order for your request not to receive fax notifications to be processed.

BLLEPP BLLEPPP BLEPPP

System Cleansed. Harddrive Reebooting
Printer on fire is a linux error i think.

And I swear i've got something like keyboard not detected, press f1.

So uh... are you still malfunctioning?

Back