• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Terra forming around the secret beach

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I have been trying to find a good way to access the secret beach(besides the pipes cause i use them elsewhere). I have a 3rd level with a waterfall right near that cliff so i can't do a straight through path. I thought once we got the vine ladders that that would work but it won't let me place a ladder there. I have tried terra forming from the secret beach facing the cliff(thinking if i dug the cliff back i would be able to place the ladder) nope. I tried going from the top down hoping to do the same thing or be able to place a ramp. The game will not let me and i know we can cause ive seen others have done it. I'm probably missing something obvious knowing me. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? thanks

If you could post a picture of your secret beach, it would help and let me (+others) see how much space you have. I managed to place a ramp to mine after I fought with the text stating I couldn't build one.

Before.jpg

This is probably not the best image as I'm showing off the beach than the ramp but you can see how close it is.

I placed steps that go straight down to the beach. I cut into the cliff so they are recessed and end on the edge of the beach.

a picture would definitely be helpful! I don’t have a pic to hand but I managed to place a ramp going down to my secret beach on a previous island after a little reworking

I found that the ladder setup kit ladder and the hanging vine ladder require different things (ladder setup seems to only require an empty ground space at the bottom, while hanging vine ladder requires empty ground space on top and bottom). Not sure if this is just coincidence.

Maybe you could clear ground around the ladders and set it up that way.

I have cliffs right next to it on both sides going downwards, therefore, the area between the two cliffs sort of create a path. I don't normally use it, but it makes it accessible.

I have done some terraforming at my secret beach I have added waterfall displays on either side of my path leading down to the beach area. I have had some furniture there in the past but its a small area and not much room to get around when Redd turns up so I got rid of it all and just did the simple water display area :p

Back