Thank you everyone! This thread is now officially closed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently still have group 1 peeps in. Takes about an hour-ish to do a complete cataloging. When I'm down to my two staggers from group 1 I'll send a DM to group 2 inital group to be invited.

Oh no rush! I'm just chilling. Just so I understand, you think I should check back in in like an hour and a half or so?

Oh no rush! I'm just chilling. Just so I understand, you think I should check back in in like an hour and a half or so?
I would say just under an hour. Group 1 is almost done so group 2 will be getting a code soon.

I would like to come to visit. From your wishlist, I can bring a (green) double-sided wall clock and a (light brown) double sofa. Thank you so much! :)

I would like to come to visit. From your wishlist, I can bring a (green) double-sided wall clock and a (light brown) double sofa. Thank you so much! :)

Group 3!

Group 2 has just been DM'd a code

Would love to come catalogue again if you're still taking people. Can bring a few items from your wishlist. :)

Edit: Items I will bring:

cute sofa red
double wall clock green
dreamy sweater blue
hose reel red
helmet with goggles pink
pink kitty litter box
throwback wall clock red

Last edited:
Would love to come catalogue again if you're still taking people. Can bring a few items from your wishlist. :)
could i come? i don’t have anything to bring atm tho sorry ^^;
i'd love to come! looking thru wishlist now to see what i can bring c:

My initial group 3!
Post automatically merged:

hi may i come by?
Patchy from tamago

Stagger 1 for group 3!
Post automatically merged:

One spot left

Last edited:
Heya! I would love to stop by! :D I have a white ring you can catalog and I can also grab a piano bench for you from my catalog if you’d like!

i have the red studio spotlight and the light blue tankless toliet from your wishlist~
I'd like to come by and catalogue the floor lights, softserve lamps, and the cat towers please~

Heya! I would love to stop by! :D I have a white ring you can catalog and I can also grab a piano bench for you from my catalog if you’d like!
i have the red studio spotlight and the light blue tankless toliet from your wishlist~
I'd like to come by and catalogue the floor lights, softserve lamps, and the cat towers please~

Eh went over count but I can squeak you in, doofcake! Thread locked now. :)

Last day! Thanks everyone for helping me with all the cataloging. Went from around 800 down to around 70 on my wishlist. :3

Last edited:
hiya! i don’t need to come by but i wanted to thank you again for doing this - you helped me expand my catalog a lot <3

I'd like to visit! I wrote I this thread a couple days ago but it was already pretty late haha.
Will bring:
Wall-mounted TV (20 in.) in light blue
Throwback wall clock in yellow

Last edited:
I'd love to come over to catalog! Just taking a look at the wishlist to see if I can bring anything over.

I will be bringing over:
Orange Generator
Black Shiny bow platform shoes
Light Blue Oil Barrel
Yellow Sewing Machine
White Throwback Container

+ I have a few others I can bring over, going to take a look after the event. Hope that's okay!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back