Thank you everyone! This thread is now officially closed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, may I come to catalog the new double sofas? =)
Hello! I would like to visit again :)
Will bring all your listed Helmet with Goggles
I'd like to visit! I wrote I this thread a couple days ago but it was already pretty late haha.
I'd love to come over to catalog! Just taking a look at the wishlist to see if I can bring anything over.
May I swing by? I can bring the yellow throwback wall clock and white vacuum!

Since a few of you have been here before gonna count this as the initial group 1. :)

Hey, if it's okay I'd like to sneak in and grab the new sets that I'm missing. If not, no worries, I'm just happy you were able to run this for as long as you have!

I would love to come catalogue! Unfortunately I don't have anything on your wishlist on hand.. and I can't time travel :( is there anything else you'd like?

Eowyn from Ember :)

I would love to come catalogue! Unfortunately I don't have anything on your wishlist on hand.. and I can't time travel :( is there anything else you'd like?
Nah I'm good. No worries.

You'll help be my first stagger of group 1. So when I have the initial group in I'll DM you a code 15min after they started.

I'd love to come! I'll bring items from your wishlist, just gotta see which ones I have (I know it's at least 10)

Artio from Usra Major!

Can I come? Emmaka from Destiny. :)
Yup! You'll be my stagger #2 for group 1. So I'll DM you a code 15min after the first stagger.
Post automatically merged:

Hi Lu. Missed out on my chance last time. Could I come along please? I’ll look through your list
I'd love to come! I'll bring items from your wishlist, just gotta see which ones I have (I know it's at least 10)

Artio from Usra Major!
I’d like to visit one last time!
First three of group #2.

I would love to come and catalog. I will bring the blue heart door plate and white round space heater from your wishlist.

Waiting for one more person before DM for group 1 is sent.

Also unsure if it resets but I somehow trapped Sahara in the storage area. Haha and Raymond~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back