• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The AC Writing Contest [3 Days Left!]

I would actually prefer chapters as I can't really tell a good story with one shotters.
But I'll participate with chapters anyway!

Last edited:
bbg ur story is so cute hahahaha pls right more i enjoyed it and will read more cos it is good :)))

u hav inspired me 2 enter the contest 4 myself!!!1

I may join, it's been a while since I've written a short story in my own time. This will be difficult though since I like my stories to have violence and cursing. But since this is going to be based on New Leaf I'll make it dramatic. It would be better with drama than horror/action anyways.

(While typing this I just thought of a rough storyline. That's what I get for writing and listening to inspirational music.)

I may join, it's been a while since I've written a short story in my own time. This will be difficult though since I like my stories to have violence and cursing. But since this is going to be based on New Leaf I'll make it dramatic. It would be better with drama than horror/action anyways.

(While typing this I just thought of a rough storyline. That's what I get for writing and listening to inspirational music.)

I personally would prefer to judge stories with no cursing and violence, so this is awesome! Welcome to the contest!

Jake, welcome to you, as well!

Blues! I'm so sorry for this, but I have to withdraw from the contest! I'll be highly busy with college and work and won't have time to come up with a story that would /actually/ make sense. Forgive me. ;A;

Blues! I'm so sorry for this, but I have to withdraw from the contest! I'll be highly busy with college and work and won't have time to come up with a story that would /actually/ make sense. Forgive me. ;A;

That's fine! I will admit, I am sad to have you drop out, but real life is more important than this. Good luck with everything, and maybe you can enter a later contest!

This looks like a fun thing to do. I think I might join; I've got a basic idea of what I want to write about and it's just putting pen to paper (or in my case, fingers to keys.) I just have to hope I get it written in time.

This looks like a fun thing to do. I think I might join; I've got a basic idea of what I want to write about and it's just putting pen to paper (or in my case, fingers to keys.) I just have to hope I get it written in time.

Well, you never know unless you try! Welcome aboard!

And school only started a few days ago for me.

My math teacher is the first one to give us actual homework. XD

And school only started a few days ago for me.

My math teacher is the first one to give us actual homework. XD

We got homework on the first day back (not to mention we got homework to do over the summer), I'm swamped with it already...
As a matter of fact I'm doing some now I HATE YOU ALGEBRA xD

I'm looking forward to this contest ending so I can sit and read a bunch of stuff that ISN'T homework ;)

We got homework on the first day back (not to mention we got homework to do over the summer), I'm swamped with it already...
As a matter of fact I'm doing some now I HATE YOU ALGEBRA xD

I'm looking forward to this contest ending so I can sit and read a bunch of stuff that ISN'T homework ;)

Haha, awesome! You should see if this can count as school work. I'm counting it as some of mine. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a really fast writer.

I'll probably start writing tomorrow.

Awesome! Looking forward to the entry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Algebra II and Chemistry are being jerks. Stupid stoichiometry...

Haha, awesome! You should see if this can count as school work. I'm counting it as some of mine :)

I have a really horrible english teacher, she probably wouldnt let me use this as homework. Unless someone writes a story about a Seamus Heaney poem... xD

Back