• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The AC Writing Contest [3 Days Left!]

I enjoy writing quite a lot! This is definitely an interesting challenge. If you wouldn't mind a semi-last minute entry I'd love to take part or judge if that's what you need. :]

I enjoy writing quite a lot! This is definitely an interesting challenge. If you wouldn't mind a semi-last minute entry I'd love to take part or judge if that's what you need. :]

I'd love to have you participate! I've already got two fellow judges, so writers are what we need! Welcome aboard!

I'd love to enter! I already spinning some ideas in my head, so putting them in writing would be fun c:

Entered c:.

A little miffed at a grammar mistake I made and forgot to change in the start but oh well.

Last edited:
I'd love to participate in this contest! I'd like to think that I'm an exceptionally good writer, as I've had a lot of experience with writing in past. I might have some trouble with the limitation of how long the story can be, because I usually find myself leaving cliffhangers everywhere, but I'm sure that I'd be able to overcome that habit.

Last edited:
I'd love to participate in this contest! I'd like to think that I'm an exceptionally good writer, as I've had a lot of experience with writing in past. I might have some trouble with the limitation of how long the story can be, because I usually find myself leaving cliffhangers everywhere, but I'm sure that I'd be able to overcome that habit.

Well, feel free to join in! As long as it's 500 words or more, it's fine lengthwise.

If there were more judge spaces open, I'd be a judge. But since my writing is really odd, I'll just lurk the thread. Good luck to everyone!

Well, feel free to join in! As long as it's 500 words or more, it's fine lengthwise.

Oh, I apologise. I misunderstood what you said. I assumed you weren't allowing submissions as long as that.

Last edited:
Oh, I apologise. I misunderstood what you said. I assumed you weren't allowing submissions as long as that.

Nope! We just want a five hundred word minimum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We have a new judge! Welcome, Kippla!

Aww I wanted to be a judge :( You said you weren't accepting judges so I assumed so :(

But I also want to deepen my writing skills as a reader and writer so I loved finishing my story. I'm going to enter in the next official Writing Contest since I am working on a new fiction Afterlife.

Thank you for offering this wonderful experience!

Aww I wanted to be a judge :( You said you weren't accepting judges so I assumed so :(

But I also want to deepen my writing skills as a reader and writer so I loved finishing my story. I'm going to enter in the next official Writing Contest since I am working on a new fiction Afterlife.

Thank you for offering this wonderful experience!

No problem!

I wasn't having any other judges, but nobody specifically said they wanted to judge until Kippla did, and I don't like leaving people out. But now you've written a story!

Oh, OK.
Can't wait to see the results! I am also waiting for a writers contest that's a freewrite...

Will the stories also be judged on whether they "end"?

For example, if you took a chapter out of a story it wouldn't be considered the end since there is more writing to come after it i.e. it isn't truly a short story.

Just curious.

Back