• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The AC Writing Contest [3 Days Left!]

Nope, sorry. Brainwashing doesn't work on folks with glasses.

The power of glasses, which is why I'm glad I wear glasses.

The I've just casted in my votes to Blues for my fav stories, you'll have the results soon enough!

The power of glasses, which is why I'm glad I wear glasses.

The I've just casted in my votes to Blues for my fav stories, you'll have the results soon enough!

I hope to get the results out by tomorrow night! We're currently trying to break a tie.

Yes! The power of glasses!

Did my submission ever get posted on this thread? I'm just curious, since it seems not to have. ^^"

Did my submission ever get posted on this thread? I'm just curious, since it seems not to have. ^^"

I did post it, but as we got more stories, I had to make more posts! It's right HERE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Judging Update: We ran into matters that require a little more time. These matters, which I will not speak of, have necessitated a lengthening of the judging process. As I said earlier, I hope to get the results to you all by tomorrow night!

I did post it, but as we got more stories, I had to make more posts! It's right HERE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Judging Update: We ran into matters that require a little more time. These matters, which I will not speak of, have necessitated a lengthening of the judging process. As I said earlier, I hope to get the results to you all by tomorrow night!

Ah, alright. Thank you for linking me to it!

That sounds scary o.o

Last edited:
Hello everyone! The judging has finally been finished! Please direct your attention to the first post for everything I have to say.

Congratulations to the winners! This was a fun contest, I hope more will appear in the future.

Back