• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

hOLY **** ARE THESE ANONS FOR REAL???
IS THAT EVEN ANON HATE THO?
WEAK A'F

brb going to hunt those anons down D:<

-hug Shiro-

WELL FINE, IF THAT'S WHAT YOUR OC IS THEN YOUR WATERMELON HEAD HUSSY GOBLIN IS HOT 100/10 LET'S GET IT ON

for real though wtf kind of hate is that loll major fail

Last edited:
Those things are definitely not made up things. I saw them as well when I popped by that tumblr today. People have interesting... ways to say that hate something... ^^;;

Glad you took it in stride, Shiro. :) Anything like this should really be taken with a grain of salt. If someone doesn't like you, that's their problem, not yours. You can never please everyone, so just make the best of it, which you definitely did. That pic you drew is hilarious. XD

The hate doesn't fase me! ^^

These Anons are childish cowards, I got hate by one as well (well my mayor did) it's hilarious though imo. XD

hehe, thank you guys. smooches everyone
i should use one of my goblin chars in wow and put a weird helm on her and call her that. lmao
ah well. as pengu says, cant please everyone :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

so i woke up to find yet another one. this is incredible
iwvWDbJ.png

the anons, they so mad

You know I love you, but I'm kinda laughing at these. I feel bad because they are insulting you, but its so ridiculous. And pathetic honestly. This is a nice site sure, and people get crap for being mean, but still either say it off anon or shut up. Why do they stalk you if they hate you? haha they seem to know a lot about you~ I think you have some bitter suitors, hun.

Last edited:
I WAS JUST ON THERE AND THE "HOW DARE THEY DRAW FOR THEMSELVES BUT NOT DRAW FOR ME" CONFESSION IS A ****ING JOKE. .
LIKE SRSLY PRETTY SURE YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ART FOR ANY REASON AT ALL TO WHO EVER SAID THAT.. .

You know I love you, but I'm kinda laughing at these. I feel bad because they are insulting you, but its so ridiculous. And pathetic honestly. This is a nice site sure, and people get crap for being mean, but still either say it off anon or shut up. Why do they stalk you if they hate you? haha they seem to know a lot about you~ I think you have some bitter suitors, hun.

its tru tho, perhaps i have scorned their love!!! no wonder theyre mad!! oh, poor anons
and yeah i mean??? insulting my behavior is like ok. thats how i am and if you dont like that then thats fine! not everyone will haha. so its?? not even really an issue, i just like posting them because i wonder if the sender will see them and would be amused to see if they reacted :p

I WAS JUST ON THERE AND THE "HOW DARE THEY DRAW FOR THEMSELVES BUT NOT DRAW FOR ME" CONFESSION IS A ****ING JOKE. .
LIKE SRSLY PRETTY SURE YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ART FOR ANY REASON AT ALL TO WHO EVER SAID THAT.. .

I SAW THAT AND I................. ****in,
i felt so sick lmfao
i still feel sick
THAT person, thats actually so disgusting. i wonder who it is. [sharpens scythe, whistling]

Oh my glob! I want to send you one, but a good one!
And please dont ever quit TBT! If the want they can leave
And for the last anon:
OMG!!!!!SO CUTE XJSDIJBFDKNVCJKBVDF
OHHHH I LOVE IT FGDFGCINVCHVNJKCN++
PASTA AND TWERK!!!!!!!!!! WATERMELON HEAD
HUSSY GOBLIN!!!!!! SO KAWAIII!!!!!!!! FU!

it really is hilarious in general, shes stopped tagging as much tho so a lot of tbt stuff goes by untagged
and nah, i wouldnt leave over that. thats silly :p i just hope to not see my name again rofl
AH WELL. either way. i should probably try to go back to bed orz

So Lucky!!
I want mean,hateful Anons ;_; SRSLY they so funny LMFAO OMG

you must be pretty masochistic to wish that upon yourself, funny or not. dont call me "lucky" for people spewing hatred at me, youre just as bad as they are. whether or not it affects the person, the point still stands that its a despicable thing to do, and i really have no words for this statement tbh

Well, you look like you could use some Liam Neeson, here you go friend.

I have fixed everything, my job is done, no need to thank me citizens, just enjoy The Neeson. Accept him into your life.

Back