• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

you must be pretty masochistic to wish that upon yourself, funny or not. dont call me "lucky" for people spewing hatred at me, youre just as bad as they are. whether or not it affects the person, the point still stands that its a despicable thing to do, and i really have no words for this statement tbh

b-but i like to get anon hate lol

b-but i like to get anon hate lol

then change all of that to your name LMAO
idk i get like the whole "fame" portion of it?? but otherwise i dont see why youd want it xD
ANYWAY I WANNA END THIS CONVO cause yeah hurgh. still thinking about whether to reopen or not. :I

300-400 range
since you were charging 3mil per sketch ;o;
sorry if that sounds like a terrible low ball

500 sounds too high. i think 300 sounds good. wait... oh
but theyd be chibis right? 250 maybe...

500 sounds too high. i think 300 sounds good. wait... oh
but theyd be chibis right? 250 maybe...

Well I will not pay less than 500TBT so theres that, but for the masses 300 sounds good

Last edited:
250 sounds good :)
but more people contributing prices would b nice

250 sounds good :)
but more people contributing prices would b nice

haha yeah uhh i also dont have a specific chibi style, debi and i went through it. i think what im going to do, is sketch up some samples at some point, and then post a pricecheck. that should work

hey guys i figured out what my art is worth
f.png

wait does the owner of acnlconfessions use tbt? or what was that thank u anon part about? ! ?

obviously :rolleyes:

was it like "thank you" for their input or "thank you" to prove a point?

obviously :rolleyes:

was it like "thank you" for their input or "thank you" to prove a point?

i said thank you sarcastically, mostly.

and no the owner does not use tbt

Last edited:
Ooooo that was you, i thought it was the person who ran acnlconfessions
my bad

Ooooo that was you, i thought it was the person who ran acnlconfessions
my bad

haha nah thats my blog, i just take snips of it instead of the whole screen. :p
unfortunately for anon, i will keep sketch commissions open and if i get customers then that is simply unfortunate for them. not sure if ill do the whole...chibis for tbt thing tho...

Shirohibiki on tbt's art is* worth the money she's pricing at, is* like 10*$for those beautiful detailed sketches,* why the hell aren't* you even trying for more* real money?* Your art is* only famous because everyone* loves* it*, LMFAO(of you anon), totally* worth it*!
Just a few corrections I made, gosh people get your ideas straight!

Back