• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Banner Contest

BAMBAM! said:
Where can I get URLs for moving things like PIKMIN042?
Never mind here it is.

040605-1112830190-ppp.gif

I really don't think that the direction to go is animated, it creates bad load time for slower computers. I know what it is like to have that.

;)

BAMBAM! said:
Here is another one.

040605-1112833527-Animation10.gif

The thing that moves around says population growing.
I have to tell you that that color-changing animation is the most annoying thing I have ever seen in my life. It really gives me a headache to look at it.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Here is another one.

040605-1112833527-Animation10.gif

The thing that moves around says population growing.
I have to tell you that that color-changing animation is the most annoying thing I have ever seen in my life. It really gives me a headache to look at it.
How about one with out it?

040705-1112868775-Animation19.gif

OK, this is a joint effort by me and PIRANHA2. If this wins, then we'll split it 50-50.

TBTF_Banner.jpg

Yeah, I stretched the height. 85 pixels is not enough to make a good one, really.

i love it

:D of course, if it was possible to do my full idea, it would have won too easily

:D

Did I mention that besides the winner, if there's another one I like I'll pay the creator for it. :yes: So we can still ahve more. :yes:

I'm gonna make one...At some point...Maybe later tonight but right now I have quite a bit of homework to do....sooo yea...But I would love to make a banner

PIRANHA2 said:
i love it

:D of course, if it was possible to do my full idea, it would have won too easily

No you couldn't have!

:p

BAMBAM! said:
Here ya go. It is a little basic but I like it!

:wub:

B)

abeed.bmp
That's abuot a trillion times better than your other attempts. PhotoShop is better.

Back