The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Pop Quiz (Time's up, quizzes graded!)

Ooh I also got 5 tickets!! 👀 Very happy with that actually—excited for the answer reveals later on too! I left a couple answers blank and I'm fairly sure I know which others I missed since I wasn't super confident with my answers for them, so looking forward to finding out the correct answers!

I got 1 ticket lol, which is what I was expecting! Luckily I didn’t need any more tickets to get what I’m considering.
I answered about 5-6 questions I think half of which I went with my gut so, figures!

four tickets!! Amazing~ pat on the back for me haha.
Dunno how many questions I got right, I know at least two or three of my answers were silly. Can't wait to see the answers!

I wonder if anyone else noticed that the thread says “quizes” when it should say “quizzes.”
IMG_7448.gif

Edit: wait did they actually fix it lmao

Last edited:
I’m curious to know if anyone got all the answers right. If so then wow. I did not too bad. 6 tickets so I got 11 or 12 correct.

I wonder when we will find out what the answers are? No rush of course but it’s things like these that come to mind when I can’t sleep at night. 😅

I wonder when we will find out what the answers are? No rush of course but it’s things like these that come to mind when I can’t sleep at night. 😅
They will be revealed during the Closing Ceremony, as mentioned in the OP and in Jeremy's latest post:
We'll show you all the answers and information about the percentage of users who answered questions correctly in the Fair's closing ceremony thread.

Back