The Crossing Guardian Newspaper

PIKMIN042 said:
I think that we could have my fashion section be the "Gracie Top"
The Fish section could be the "Golden Rod"
The Insect section could be the "Golden Net"
Tips and Tricks could be the "Golden Axe"
The Animal of the Week (from MSHRM's contest) could be the "Mario Trophy" or just plain "Animal of the Week"
A code section could be the "Nintendo Bench"

I can get pictures for any item. If we could save it as a .doc file, we could have it be downloadable. I know how to make download ]
The name of each aritcles will be determined by the writer of it.

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I can also put it on my website. But first, I want to think of a name.
And I'm making a newspaper at my Forums, so maybe we can collaberate.
I meant that I can make a web site that can be updated.
Right, and I can put it on my forums as well, and I have a newspaper on my forums as well, so maybe we can collaberate. Is this a good idea, Storm?

CYNDAQUIL34 said:
Sorry I haven't been in lately. I see you mentioned me. Does anyone like my fanfics?
Yep, and it would be nice if you can write some just for the paper, and we can break it up in a bunch of sections leaving the readers in suspense.

If you saw, my next story is going to be Wanted Nook. Nook goes into crime

:p
(I'm going to be coming by more often now)

CYNDAQUIL34 said:
If you saw, my next story is going to be Wanted Nook. Nook goes into crime

:p
(I'm going to be coming by more often now)
Thats good.

:D

We ahve a lot of new stuff planned.

Well, here are some ideas for sections:

Codes
Tips and tricks
Insects
Fish
Fanfics
Fashion
A fake "advice" column
Animal of the Week (or the like)

I really want to write something, and can we have an advertising section that has all of TBT's affilates?

We can also put in a monthly story and a monthy code for rare items, and neighbor of the month which is where we choose some animal neighbors and vote which one is there favorite!

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
We can also put in a monthly story and a monthy code for rare items, and neighbor of the month which is where we choose some animal neighbors and vote which one is there favorite!
good idea! And I need writers for MY newspaper, since Storm doesn't want us to cooperate...

http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Ninty_Forum...dex.php?act=idx
i got a few ideas up my sleeve. I'll help you if you need it PM if you want me to.

Back