The Crossing Guardian Newspaper

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
We can also put in a monthly story and a monthy code for rare items, and neighbor of the month which is where we choose some animal neighbors and vote which one is there favorite!
good idea! And I need writers for MY newspaper, since Storm doesn't want us to cooperate...

http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Ninty_Forum...dex.php?act=idx
When did I say that?
I asked you in this thread twice and you ignored me.

BAMBAM! said:
heres a name but it is more of a magizene name. Nooks Monthly(or what ever it will be) Catalog and News.
I like AC Monthly. Short, sweet, and to the point.

I think we should go for an original name.

(By the way it'll be a weekly paper)

I can get the add-ons myself, I suppose. About the name, I don't like the idea of having "AC" or "Animal Crossing" in the name. Naming it after an item or place is a better idea I think.

PIKMIN042 said:
I can get the add-ons myself, I suppose. About the name, I don't like the idea of having "AC" or "Animal Crossing" in the name. Naming it after an item or place is a better idea I think.
Ya but that way the point is more clear and there is not really an item that is good for a name of a newspaper or as big then the name of the game it self. So we should stick with Animal Crossing whatever.

PIKMIN042 said:
Until I get a name, I won't find add-ons. We also need some characters or items that would go well on it.

PIKMIN042 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Until I get a name, I won't find add-ons. We also need some characters or items that would go well on it.
i thought i was wearing the add-on, are you still making them or what?

BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Ya but that way the point is more clear and there is not really an item that is good for a name of a newspaper or as big then the name of the game it self. So we should stick with Animal Crossing whatever.
Well, if it is in the Crossing Guardian, people will know that it is about Animal Crossing. Naming it after the game is a bad idea. It isn't up to you, I believe it is STORM's ultimate decision.

PIKMIN042 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I think Nook Rover the cat and Gracie because there rewards and always talking and buissnes skills would work well.

Back