• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Dragon's Yuan

Kyle said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Fanghorn said:
Hey, Sorry that Ive been gone.

Ive been training an Evil Ninja Chicken army. :ph43r:
It's fine, as long as you have a good reason. Sounds good to me. What do you think, Staff?
I say we take him to the stakes, hand him by the neck, and do it again and again until his NECK BRAKES!!!!

...but that is a good excuse.
It's his birthday though. :0

Poor kyle, may I offer you a tissue?

No, don't kill him, then we'll lose labor, and we'll lose our reputation. Plus, it is his birthday. It would suck to have your birthday be your deathday, too. :yes:

So, on behalf of the Dragon's Yuan, we offer you a cake. Enjoy.

:eek:

3c98a24c.jpg

And, as for Tri...

*Uses Phoenix Down*

Don't ask why that was in my pocket. >_>

OddCrazyMe said:
Fanghorn said:
Poor kyle, may I offer you a tissue?

ummmmmmm :gyroidtongue:

Finally AFTER HOURS of looking I found all the ashes of the letter and put it back togheter!

:D

Dear Smart_Tech,
I'm sorry that I had to steal your money. I know it was wrong and I want to give it back. [/end scarcasm]

HAHA! >:D You'll never get your money back never get your dumb money back...... : 0
Remember I have the power of the Admin CP and I always know where you are and what you are doing. This will make a good prize for Camp Redd

From the Theft,
(All text after this is smudged)

PS. Happy Early Friday the 13th!

:D

So we now know that it's not Fish or Sporge. Leving us with....
Storm
Smart
Lady of the Woods
Bulerias

So Smart is eliminated since he wouldn't steal his own money.. or would he?
Storm isn't Much a Friday the 13th fan or Camp Redd.

Meaning it must Be BULERIAS! Bulerias loves camp Redd and messing with his alt Lady of the Woods. Also Bul does [/end scarcasm] alot. Since Friday the 13th was the day Lady of the Woods escaped we now know who the theft, BULERIAS! CASE CLOSED!!!!!!
:gyroidgrin:

Kyle said:
OddCrazyMe said:
What advertisment. He didn't have a ]
RULE FREAK!

I just figured you all out OCM.
Yikes, I leave for just a few days, and this is what happens?

*Fires Plasma Cannon*

Now if you two get into it again, you'll go to "The Dungeon". Haven't gotten to use it yet, and I really don't want to. But then, minotaurs have to eat too, you know?

:p

And Odd, if it was the Lady, then it would be *opps covered up!*, since he/she uses that for a false alias (I don't know why, and I don't think I wanna know.) But, it's a possibility. Also, *not allowing deducing from sutracting one more person :p** is technically still on our list, as he/she tried to destroy us and escaped.

Oh, look what I found.

:eek:

*Opens up Box of Stolen Money*

oh escuse me...
seems I tried to cover up who the lady of the woods is....
*shifty eyes*
*cough*
*slinks away*

*mop*

hey, ocm, just to let u know, u have absolutly no power over any kind of bobinated barrals.

ne one want some milk? its made by my color changing kows!

milk.gif

cow_dance_punk_attack.gif

THEBOBINATOR said:
*mop*

hey, ocm, just to let u know, u have absolutly no power over any kind of bobinated barrals.
I know. I just like to show off and say I do.

Back