The Dream Address Thread

Thank you! I’m really glad you enjoyed your visit. I’ve never fully upgraded the house in NH, I just prefer how the little one looks. Also I’m not huge on interior design so it’s easier for me to decorate a smaller space :)

Thanks again for visiting!
That’s cool! The HHA must be constantly telling you to upgrade, so respect for not caving

I came across this dream island I have no clue how they did it But wow . you must check it out every, house every room their dream code is DA-9258-5523-0303 thank me later :) ( and no its not mine )

UPDATED for SUMMER. Summer rain at dusk. New soundscapes added. Cheshire is heavily decorated, but super easy to navigate. It’s got a lite ‘Alice in Wonderland‘ theme. Highlights include a Mad Hatter Tea Party in the lower right corner and an Area 51 space station/arcade in the upper left corner. I also placed 10 hidden and semi-hidden pipes around the island. If you stand by the musical notes on the ground for a few seconds it will activate a K.K. Song and other soundscapes. The two character houses and all villager houses are fully decorated. I will be updating my island regularly with small tweaks. Hope you enjoy!
IMG_0214.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to Nelumbo, a tranquil seaside island surrounded by pristine northern waters. The ocean of Nelumbo flora lit under the glimmer of starry skies is considered one of the most beautiful and scenic sights in the world. You may also be welcomed by a sparkle of fireflies, but be wary of mosquitos looking for a bite!

Attachments

• Nelumbo - Postcard.png
    Nelumbo - Postcard.png
    943.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Nelumbo - Map.jpg
    Nelumbo - Map.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Nelumbo Showcase - I.jpg
    Nelumbo Showcase - I.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Nelumbo Showcase - II.jpg
    Nelumbo Showcase - II.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 9
Just updated and welcome any thoughts
Particularly would like some ideas for how to improve the beach and the center north and center south areas

thoughts on Magitek
+ Phoebe's house
+ Northern crater? Impact site?
- if the camera is between the bench and the screen, that must be a pain to watch
- is the bamboo all by itself?
Punky's House:
+ OMG! Uranus and Neptune!
+ Nice stone themed bathroom
+ Nice home gym
+ Basement man cave
+ Upstairs kitchen in a nice idea
Allen's house:
+ robo room
+ princess room
+ fish lab
- no basement?
+ mermaid room
Claire's house:
+ royalty or treasure hunter?
Rhonda's house
+ another alien? Is this the spaceship?!
+ is she doing something to the local wildlife?
Ashe's house:
+ the production facility

thoughts on Magitek
+ Phoebe's house
+ Northern crater? Impact site?
- if the camera is between the bench and the screen, that must be a pain to watch
- is the bamboo all by itself?
Punky's House:
+ OMG! Uranus and Neptune!
+ Nice stone themed bathroom
+ Nice home gym
+ Basement man cave
+ Upstairs kitchen in a nice idea
Allen's house:
+ robo room
+ princess room
+ fish lab
- no basement?
+ mermaid room
Claire's house:
+ royalty or treasure hunter?
Rhonda's house
+ another alien? Is this the spaceship?!
+ is she doing something to the local wildlife?
Ashe's house:
+ the production facility
For the second point, are you referring to the "petrified forest?" The part with all the bones and stones?

Well, the bamboo area was originally meant for the growing and harvesting of bamboo shoots, but the bamboo I'm growing doesn't grow new shoots. Now, I just use it for harvesting bamboo wood.

Yeah, I'm not where else to place that camera, too make it more realistic. Any help?

Also, yeah, I haven't been able to get Allen a basement, yet.

Actually, Luster's house is the one that's royalty and treasure hunter.

Rhonda is actually supposed to be a clown, ringleader, and magician. As for the wildlife in her back room, they're there to add extra sounds to the music.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Back