• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Dreamie Funeral Thread

RIP Frita. I was sleepy. I TTed. It was a bad combination.

Your french fry locks shall forever be missed.

It's peoples own fault when they TT and lose one, don't TT then be a bit more patient with cycling and careful ;)
Must be annoying though lol
I lost Freya for not going on in days but she wasnt really a dreamie

It's peoples own fault when they TT and lose one, don't TT then be a bit more patient with cycling and careful ;)
Must be annoying though lol
I lost Freya for not going on in days but she wasnt really a dreamie

Lesson definitely learned. For anyone cycling out villagers/TTing out there, "I can probably travel just one more day" is a phrase for disaster. D:

Poor Papi, lost when my data corrupt. Though I can visit you in my spare town now it's just not the same as our days spent skipping down Main st.
The day I decide to unleash my deer upon society I shall venture deep into the voids to find you once more.

Last edited:
this is true. but it's still sad to see people lose their favorite villagers etc

I know but i can never understand why people risk it, especially when some have 9/10 dreamies and they TT loads to get that 1 last villager move, and mess up, why not just be patient for this last villager, you already have nearly all your dreamies!

I haven't lost anyone luckily, but I regret letting Biskit move.. I haven't found a lazy villager as great as him yet. :c

RIP Colton and Genji. You guys left during the busiest times of the year (xmas celebration with family takes priority). You're one of the reasons I reset my town. Also, RIP Papi, Beardo, Daisy, and Fang. You guys were great villagers, but them rocks... Oh, them permanent rocks gets on my nerves like no tomorrow. Bye-bye Julian, I hardly knew yee, but I could always pay a visit to my brother's town to see your double. ;~;

I had Pate. She's not popular, but I loved her anyway. She decided to move one day without telling me. I still think it's because I was playing Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon too much at the time. I should have payed more attention to New Leaf and made sure no one I liked was moving.

Last edited:
OT tho,
I lost midge during exam week. she wasn't a dreamie cuz back then I was pure and didn't know what a dreamie was uvu
also lost bob, that was my bud unu.
And cyrano, my cranky jerk face loser that I sent all my vent/rants to. I didn't TT him out, just wanted a new cranky.. and now I regret it unu

Back