• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Grawr Fan Club

Jas0n

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Lump of Coal
Dark Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
<big><big>The Grawr Fan Club</big></big>

Incase you didn't guess, we're fans of Grawr's. We mainly hang out in the IRC but I thought I'd make a thread so we can discuss Grawr's epicness here.

<big>Benefits of being a member:</big>
Being epic
Being able to talk to other epic people
Being able to use this avatar if you please:
mueteu.jpg

<big>Current Members:</big>
Jas0n
Master Crash
QNT3N
AndyB
Bacon Boy
Mirandi
<small>and probably some others that i've forgotten...</small>

<big>How do I join?</big>
Well, you don't. If you want to join that badly then post here and the current members will decide if you're epic enough to be a fan of Grawr.

That's about all I have to say, enjoy talking about Grawr XD

Can i join? Grawr has been doing a great job at being a mod. He's pretty awesome. :D

I would rather die than join this sorry excuse for a club. I mean, seriously, GRAWR!? He's the worse moderator of the whole site!

Tyler said:
I would rather die than join this sorry excuse for a club. I mean, seriously, GRAWR!? He's the worse moderator of the whole site!
No mod or admin is stupid.

BTW, you can't listen to country if you wanna join x3

Tyler said:
You're just mad because Grawr owned you :brrrr:

Jas0n said:

Incase you didn't guess, we're fans of Grawr's. We mainly hang out in the IRC but I thought I'd make a thread so we can discuss Grawr's epicness here.

Being epic
mueteu.jpg

Jas0n
Master Crash
QNT3N
AndyB

Well, you don't. If you want to join that badly then post here and the current members will decide if you're epic enough to be a fan of Grawr.

I'm a member! :O

Tyler said:
Moron...

Bacon Boy said:
Jas0n said:

Being epic
mueteu.jpg

Jas0n
Master Crash
QNT3N
AndyB

I'm a member! :O
Your avatar disagrees.

Tyler said:
Then die plz ^_^

Tyler said:
You supposed to be gone. We need to throw you into pit of snakes, fill the pit with oil, then set the pit on fire.

Bacon Boy said:
Tyler said:
You supposed to be gone. We need to throw you into pit of snakes, fill the pit with oil, then set the pit on fire.
Why did you come back anyway? Go away please.

To tyler

Back