• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Harvest Moon Discussion Thread!

Actually, I just realized I have a bunch of leftover honeycomb. So, Mairmalade, if you want honeycombs I could gladly give you some! C:

At least you're in early fall. Should have enough time to collect a good amount of honeycombs (assuming you get lucky with foraging and grab enough to make four beehives). Sadly with one beehive you're only going to get one honey every six days. This isn't exactly a good thing when foraging isn't cooperating and you're on fall 20 with only one beehive and not enough honeycombs to make another. :c

Best of luck with your honey collecting. I'd help you out if I wasn't in the same situation. :p

I have two hives so far! Hoping I get 4 soon!

Well I finally have the money for this but I don't want to get it yet. :p
I still haven't came close to finishing Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

It turns out I had 27 honeycombs, so I just turned them into 5 beehives. So do you want all 5?

I have one already made so I'll take as many as you're willing to give. With any luck I'll find a few more honeycombs quickly and I *MIGHT* get enough honey.

Just popping in to see what kinds of HM stuff y'all were discussing. :3 The only HM game I've played is Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, but I would like to try some of the others soon. I especially love the idea behind Grand Bazaar, and I'd love to play A Wonderful Life at some point, too.

Wow! You all turned this into a trading thread without me even saying that you could.
*tears up* I'm so proud of my HM loving friends for Trading with other HM lovers.

I have been messing around with editing my town. I can't find any layout I like so far.

Is there a way to go back to the default?
Also does anyone have screenshots/pics of their town layouts?

I have been messing around with editing my town. I can't find any layout I like so far.

Is there a way to go back to the default?
Also does anyone have screenshots/pics of their town layouts?

I don't think so...
My town is really ugly right now, so when I spruce it up I might take some pics :)

Don't believe you can go back to default.

Town layouts are hard because everything takes up an absurd amount of blocks. I find the best way to layout your town is to have all buildings lined up on the bottom part of town and then across from those buildings. You should also have enough space to place two homes near the square (one directly to the right and one near the bottom left) -- depicted in my bad diagram. It's been awhile since I've seen the layout, honestly. :p I've been avoiding playing because I need honey to advance.

bBnVr.jpg

Honestly roads are the big kill with space. try not to use too many. Also remember that some places are bigger than others. With fences the salon and Rebecca's are huge compared to say...the restaurant, which can fit in a somewhat snug place.

That's kind of like my layout! :-D Expect I have 3 houses on the space to the right of the plaza, and since I unlocked the west part of the town, I have 4 houses there. But the part above the entrance to the farm is similar to mine ^-^

To the right of the plaza do you mean on the same grounds where it is or down the ramp where Dunhill's house first is? There's tons of space for homes there, too. <3

are you in spring yet? ;~;

I'm currently moving stuff around.
I've gotten past Town Plan #3!
So my town is abit bigger now.
I have 2 town areas!
The original one that you start with and the one to the left of the lower part of the original one.

Anyway, I'm working on both parts of town.
I'm also on Town Plan #4!
Gahhhh the Gardening shows and Foliage Festival!
What a pain.......
I can't even keep my Trees in the town areas cut down with all the crops and animals I have to tend to!

Back