The Human Centipede

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that guy I made a topic about? He just posted this as his status: "The Human Centipede is for sick fantasists and perverts. I enjoyed it reasonably enough."
Though I would never watch it...too wrong for me!

TheDoctor said:
You know that guy I made a topic about? He just posted this as his status: "The Human Centipede is for sick fantasists and perverts. I enjoyed it reasonably enough."
Though I would never watch it...too wrong for me!
No, no I don't.

I ordered it on netflix, it should be coming soon, I heard it was great

They are going to make a sequel to it Human Centipede: Full Sequence. In it there are going to be a lot more people involved in the centipede and the maker says that the sequel will make the original look like "my little pony" D:

L Lawliet said:
Lisamilitz said:
L Lawliet said:
Not going to watch it, or any horror movie for that matter. I quit watching horror movies after I saw Paranormal Activity, I know it wasn't real, obviously, but the ending scared the living *censored.2.0* out of me.
MFG I KNOW. I never have seen it, but my brother told us the whole story of the movie.

I was freaking scared that whole day o___o
Yeah, I can barely even stand watching The Last Exorcism trailer on TV DX.
Haha xD

LOL Lexi, I know.

I really want to see it though, momma is such a wimp.

Lisamilitz said:
YAY!

thank God no one's behind me..
Yeah, but you'll have to eat poop that's been ate 10 times and pooped out 11 times.

L Lawliet said:
Lisamilitz said:
YAY!

Yeah, but you'll have to eat poop that's been ate 10 times and pooped out 11 times.
OMG MORE CRAP IN MY HEAD.

D:

Lexi. That would be better, I suppose.

Nic, nope. i know im stupid thx :p
but, just reading that, i think i can tell it has to do with weird types of expirements. like a human centipede or somethin..

Lisamilitz said:
L Lawliet said:
Lisamilitz said:
YAY!

D:

Lisa gets to eat *censored.2.0*. =D
*Pukes in trash can*

Lisamilitz said:
L Lawliet said:
Lisamilitz said:
YAY!

D:

You guys got to be kidding me. Schools are not even teaching about the Nazi Experiments? Holy *censored.2.0*, I learned that crap in seventh grade.

No I never said you were stupid. I was just wondering because the Nazi Experiments did some crazy *censored.2.0*. Such as freeze people until they were 75 Fahrenheit and they would try to warm them back up. If all failed they would get the girls and have sex with them so there blood would warm them back up. Majority of the people who were tested like this wouldn't survive. They also put some chemical in the people's eyes and see if the color would change.

Some sick stuff they did back in the 30's to 40's.

Lisamilitz said:
Lecksi said:
Lisamilitz said:
OMNOMNOM =D

But, Lex, if you're in the middle part of the centipede, you do too. .. :D
Who said I'd be included? x_X
You are now!

COME ON. IF I GO, YOU COME WITH ME.
I'll shove you in the place where the experiment is being done and run like hell.
I AIN'T BEING APART OF THAT, MAN.

Lecksi said:
Lisamilitz said:
Lecksi said:
Lisamilitz said:
OMNOMNOM =D

But, Lex, if you're in the middle part of the centipede, you do too. .. :D
Who said I'd be included? x_X
You are now!

I'll shove you in the place where the experiment is being done and run like hell.
You guys are really taking this as a joke. I bet you somewhere in this world experiments like this are taking place.

Nic said:
Lecksi said:
Lisamilitz said:
Lecksi said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You are now!

You guys are really taking this as a joke. I bet you somewhere in this world experiments like this are taking place.
I never had a doubt in my mind that some sick *censored.3.0* is doing similar things like this to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back