Status
Not open for further replies.
Nic said:
Lisamilitz said:
L Lawliet said:
Lisamilitz said:
YAY!

thank God no one's behind me..
Yeah, but you'll have to eat poop that's been ate 10 times and pooped out 11 times.
OMG MORE CRAP IN MY HEAD.

D:

Lexi. That would be better, I suppose.

Nic, nope. i know im stupid thx :p
You guys got to be kidding me. Schools are not even teaching about the Nazi Experiments? Holy *censored.2.0*, I learned that crap in seventh grade.

No I never said you were stupid. I was just wondering because the Nazi Experiments did some crazy *censored.2.0*. Such as freeze people until they were 75 Fahrenheit and they would try to warm them back up. If all failed they would get the girls and have sex with them so there blood would warm them back up. Majority of the people who were tested like this wouldn't survive. They also put some chemical in the people's eyes and see if the color would change.

Some sick stuff they did back in the 30's to 40's.
WTF?!
I've actually never heard of it, schooool ssuuuckckkkss,fsd

Well, that sounds pretty ... weird. disgusting..

What happened when they put chemicals in their eyes? They went blind, or did it work? o___o

I wonder if they ever tried making a human turn into a robot. Like, surgically installed a cellphone in them.. D: that'd be crazy.

Nic said:
Lecksi said:
Lisamilitz said:
Lecksi said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You are now!

COME ON. IF I GO, YOU COME WITH ME.
I'll shove you in the place where the experiment is being done and run like hell.
I AIN'T BEING APART OF THAT, MAN.
You guys are really taking this as a joke. I bet you somewhere in this world experiments like this are taking place.
Well, were not really like saying "HAHA THOSE PEOPLE ARE SUCKERS HERP"

we're just joking around, if I were really in it, I'd want to be at the front part.

douple post. sorryyyy

Lisamilitz said:
Nic said:
Lisamilitz said:
L Lawliet said:
OMG MORE CRAP IN MY HEAD.

D:

Lexi. That would be better, I suppose.

Nic, nope. i know im stupid thx :p
You guys got to be kidding me. Schools are not even teaching about the Nazi Experiments? Holy *censored.2.0*, I learned that crap in seventh grade.

No I never said you were stupid. I was just wondering because the Nazi Experiments did some crazy *censored.2.0*. Such as freeze people until they were 75 Fahrenheit and they would try to warm them back up. If all failed they would get the girls and have sex with them so there blood would warm them back up. Majority of the people who were tested like this wouldn't survive. They also put some chemical in the people's eyes and see if the color would change.

WTF?!

What happened when they put chemicals in their eyes? They went blind, or did it work? o___o

I wonder if they ever tried making a human turn into a robot. Like, surgically installed a cellphone in them.. D: that'd be crazy.
It didn't work. The people who were tested on the chemicals in the eyes would usually be tested on something else or be burned.

To my knowledge of watching war movies, nobody has survived the chemicals in the eyes.

Nic said:
Lisamilitz said:
Nic said:
Lisamilitz said:

WTF?!

It didn't work. The people who were tested on the chemicals in the eyes would usually be tested on something else or be burned.

To my knowledge of watching war movies, nobody has survived the chemicals in the eyes.
Ouch..

i feel sorry for the people that had to test crap like this out.

mostly the people in the centipede! D:

Nic said:
Lecksi said:
Lisamilitz said:
Lecksi said:
You are now!

COME ON. IF I GO, YOU COME WITH ME.
I'll shove you in the place where the experiment is being done and run like hell.
You guys are really taking this as a joke. I bet you somewhere in this world experiments like this are taking place.
And what exactly would be the point of doing that <_<?

L Lawliet said:
Nic said:
Lecksi said:
Lisamilitz said:
And what exactly would be the point of doing that <_<?
And why did the Nazi's experiment on people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back