• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

ahaha! ive caught you with your pants down. dolby confirmed scum

View attachment 216417

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops didnt mean to insert the same sprite again

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey dedenne give me your thoughts. feed them to me

Also whats that image from i like to study diffrent characters from diffrent art styles to improve my own

Reads list
Ily townlean she said that i was spot on in figuring out her mafia team last game and i trust her for that
Everyone eles is null

And if you think there is a SK out there, do you think there's 2 neutrals or do you think Rune is lying about his role?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do you believe it to be a SK kill specifically over a town KP or mafia?

the town would have claimed vig
theres three kp and maf only have two.
tbh that's what I was thinking about, is it Rune or not. I'm thinking it's rune personally. Remember that Kat is coaching him, would either of them claim Survivor as SK?

It's suicide claiming TP as a SK. Why? Because lynching you doesn't hurt town, so in a worst case scenario if there are no leads to go off of, you can lynch the TP (Survivor) and it hurts the town none. My guess is one of those shots belongs to ILY now knowing that she had a shot available to her. Either mafia didn't go for you and ILY didn't trust your claim and shot you but you were healed, or she shot Phileman. One theory is mafia killed Phileman and ILY in a sort of wifom situation expecting you'd be guarded and saw Phileman's potential after replacing Locket and shot him. But wifom is very dependent on who the mafia is and since I know basically no one in this game other than Dolby, I have no idea how much people in this game would take wifom into account. So I don't know how likely that situation is, but I don't think we're dealing with a SK and instead believe the third shot to belong to ILY. I'm gonna look more into who I think she would've shot though and why.

It's possible there is a Detective that hasn't counterclaimed out there. It's possible that Punchy could be Consig. Claiming Detective with no CC doesn't mean he's Detective, but does leave open the option of Consig. Again, for the time being I am willing to believe Punchy, but am in no way convince he's Detective.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kat would never tell SK!Rune to claim TP lol.

Reads list
Ily townlean she said that i was spot on in figuring out her mafia team last game and i trust her for that
Everyone eles is null

you do realize kayla is dead, right?

@Dolby I legitimately think they are both town. Fite me

I HIGHLY disagree with the idea of Punchy should be town locked and not questioned and people suggesting he is locked atm is absurd. No CC doesn't mean there isn't a Cp that hasn't CC'd. I know very well from my experience playing Cop I wouldn't CC until I was ready with evidence to get someone lynched and while CC'ing Cop is pretty telling to get the person lynched, it's also a sure fire way to get targeted by the mafia. The Cop could've been waiting for Day 2 results to CC but is now afraid to do so with the Doc dead. I'm not saying I don't trust Punchy, he's a town lean at the moment for me, but he is in no way locked and his only return is on someone dead which is awfully convenient. I believe his claim for the time being, but there is no way he is locked until he gives us a result that is a lynch and comes up red.

I have been question punchy for awhile now. Try to look into some of my reads about punchy.

Also, where is rune? If he was gonna help us then why hasn't he contribute much to the game?

@Farobi, how tf do you come to the idea that one of Punchy and Dedenne being scum is a 100% Dedenne. Dedenne doesn't look good to me but 1. How can you even question AN UNCCED COP in the first place and 2. Why do you feel that those two have a guarentee in being scum between them
By looking at the players remaining and with 3 mafia presumably I can see a few connections. There was no CC for Punchy which I did not expect in the first place because of my own prior suspicion on Punchy and his claim. And my guarantee on one of those two is mostly dependant on my main case rather than an either/or statement, with Dedenne top of the board. She saw my post a few hours ago by the way but chose not to respond to it. Dedenne say something!

And also @those who are suspicious of me, can you explain so I can actually clear myself lol

##VOTE: CalamityBot

cdcf9c5e-1278-4fa2-84e5-6a094f7840e3.jpg

Honestly, my reads keep changing every minute. I think Dolby isnt mafia anymore. Very sorry for derailing earlier. Guys- how do we determine who to lynch before eod?

the fact ghostkid didn't even know kayla was dead has me near townlocking him tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, my reads keep changing every minute. I think Dolby isnt mafia anymore. Very sorry for derailing earlier. Guys- how do we determine who to lynch before eod?
Care to detail why?

And that's easy - we lynch you :lemon:

Would you be able to come up with one? It doesn't have to be perfect or right but I would like to see your opinions on everyone.

Its just hard everyones name blends together and i forget who said what and i cant accurately make reads

Reads of all players are cool and all but I think focusing on specific people is the best approach considering how easy it is to make reads list in general and blend your way as scum. It only really matters once someone flips red imo. Also Calamitybot, if you're not mafia, you shouldn't be very concerned on just one person voting for you. To answer your other question too, determining who to lynch EoD is through pushing those analyses on people who you find scummy and getting other people on board, no other way around that unless we running headless chicken lol.

Please refer back to my Dedenne Case because I don't want to unknowingly allow mafia influencers to push this read away. I'm just one person pursuing this case so mafia probably aren't too happy to talk on advocating for their teammate's lynch. Be a smart town player and #VOTE DEDENNE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its just hard everyones name blends together and i forget who said what and i cant accurately make reads

Hey, your vote still matters! Look at what you think feels right and don't be afraid to say something that you want to be said.

the fact ghostkid didn't even know kayla was dead has me near townlocking him tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Care to detail why?

And that's easy - we lynch you :lemon:
bro. first question i dont know why i cant make concise reads.its hard and at this point everybody is null

secondly- youre going to have to do a lot more convinving if you want people to lynch me. at the start of the game, i was massively confident and make articulate points. in everybodys reads, i was usually town leaning or null. as soon as people started getting picked off, i began to panic, as seen by my intense ****posting. why would my playstyle change so much if i was mafia? id have to be a very good liar in order to do that.

anyways i just binge ate ice cream and i feel like im gonna die so lynching me may not be neccessary after all

Back