The "I got MKDS" thread

:'(

:'( this sucks. :mad: i've called every fricking store that has video games and all of them eather said the 15th or 16th but their site says it comes out today!!!!!! i;ve called
gamestop, bestbuy, and i got so desperite i called toysRus :| one last try... malmart. NEVER KMART!!!!!!

Well...Now your even with canada.

Justin125 said:
Well...Now your even with canada.
well... not anymore. in my post i said i was making one last try to walmart... they acctually have it. but its sorta far away and i couldn't put one on hold so idk if i can go today. If you want i can post some tips and stuff at your board, i know of 3 tricks from MK64, i know one of them is in it, the other 2 i think they are.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:

:'( this sucks. :mad: i've called every fricking store that has video games and all of them eather said the 15th or 16th but their site says it comes out today!!!!!! i;ve called
gamestop, bestbuy, and i got so desperite i called toysRus :| one last try... malmart. NEVER KMART!!!!!!
Yeah thats when they say its released BUT THEYD OTN GET THE SHIPMENT 'TILL 16th

You didn't get it.... It comes out the day you posted this and that was before the stores opened....

JJRamone2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
:'( :'(

Yeah thats when they say its released BUT THEYD OTN GET THE SHIPMENT 'TILL 16th
no it said they will have it in stock on the 14th :| but w/e i found a store that had it. and @pikmin he is in eastern so he could have gotten it

PikMino42 said:
Justin125 said:
As in Canada.
As I have said several times, it ships the 16th and comes out the 17th or so in Canada.
They said they'd have on the selfs on the 16th.

<big><big><big><big><big>YES</big></big></big>

My local Target HAS THE GAME, and I put two copies on hold. I'll have the game around 6 PM. YIPPEE!!!

^_^

Congrats then I guess.

:p

Now is that central time?

bul is so LUCKY!!!!!!! my local targe tand best buy both aren't gonn ahve it until wednesday...

DarthGohan1 said:
bul is so LUCKY!!!!!!! my local targe tand best buy both aren't gonn ahve it until wednesday...

Now your the same as canada. Finaly for once not all of the US gets it before.

DarthGohan1 said:

Believe it or not...

I called EVERY STORE THAT CAN CARRY VIDEOGAMES IN MY AREA, before stumbling onto a Target that had all of their MKDS's SOLD OUT, but then I called out a little bit farther from me, and viola.

:p Ten - fifteen copies.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Believe it or not...

I called EVERY STORE THAT CAN CARRY VIDEOGAMES IN MY AREA, before stumbling onto a Target that had all of their MKDS's SOLD OUT, but then I called out a little bit farther from me, and viola.

:p Ten - fifteen copies.

Woah

It's so cool that you blow into the mic to blow up your balloons! Who else likes that feature?

******es around room and jumps up and down* I GOT IT MUAHAHHAHAH!! YAY!!! W00T!!! but my retarted wirless router wont work. it WAS working earlyertoday when i set it up but now it just won't work at all, for internet or WIFI. anyway, the team battles are awsome, but you only get 1 ballon and when your hit w/e team has the most wins. and there are 8 cups, 4 classic 4 regular but you all probaly knew that

Back