• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I don't mind not receiving any birthday tbt, but i'm still mad that Gyroid didn't at least drop by and wish me a happy birthday. I think imma leave him a negative rating..!

::runs off to see if I even have my b-day listed::

Psst, Jubs, it's tomorrow. No joke.

Edit: Awww, gyroid remembered. <3 <3

Last edited:
Just gonna pop in here; saw somebody asking about how many bells you'd get on your birthday.

It used to be 100 + whatever age you're turning, but people abused the latter by making their birthyear a hundred years back. They decided to remove that.

They also reduced birthday bells from 100 to 70.

Just gonna pop in here; saw somebody asking about how many bells you'd get on your birthday.

It used to be 100 + whatever age you're turning, but people abused the latter by making their birthyear a hundred years back. They decided to remove that.

They also reduced birthday bells from 100 to 70.

Another feature abused for TBT. Why do people abuse these features?

I wouldn't worry about Birthday Bells. I didn't get mine because of how glitchy it was.

Maybe they should have anniversary TBT, where you can earn TBT bells on your anniversary. You can change your birthday under settings, but you can't change your account's anniversary.

I wouldn't worry about Birthday Bells. I didn't get mine because of how glitchy it was.

Maybe they should have anniversary TBT, where you can earn TBT bells on your anniversary. You can change your birthday under settings, but you can't change your account's anniversary.

this is actually a pretty good idea!! i am for this

It still would cause the same problem I'm pretty sure, where bells aren't going out. I don't know too much about this issue personally but I think it's the system that's glitched.

Anyway I came to ask if they're is ever going to be a subforum for gaming items (non AC) like pokemon and that flight game things in the tbt marketplace.

Could someone explain me how I can change the order of my collectibles?

Thanks!

Could someone explain me how I can change the order of my collectibles?

Thanks!

By trading your collectibles with other people to get specific dates on them.
It's a chore, but the staff have shown interest in implementing a way to order them without doing so in the last Direct, I believe.

Can I make Nintendo character discussion threads in the Nintendo Treehouse? Or does that go under Brewster's Caf?? Because the board description was about Nintendo games and consoles, but it didn't say anything else about Nintendo. I thought it was a board where you can discuss anything about Nintendo related (except for Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Smash, and Splatoon since they have their boards) and not just Nintendo's games and consoles.

Can I make Nintendo character discussion threads in the Nintendo Treehouse? Or does that go under Brewster's Caf?? Because the board description was about Nintendo games and consoles, but it didn't say anything else about Nintendo. I thought it was a board where you can discuss anything about Nintendo related (except for Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Smash, and Splatoon since they have their boards) and not just Nintendo's games and consoles.
I think it would be fine in the Treehouse since it's a big catch all for Nintendo.

I have a question about the rules. I understand people sharing accounts is against the rules, but if I have an AC:NL cartridge that doesn't belong to me but I help take care of it, would I be allowed to use it in transactions and such in order to bring things into it, such as furniture or bells?

I have a question about the rules. I understand people sharing accounts is against the rules, but if I have an AC:NL cartridge that doesn't belong to me but I help take care of it, would I be allowed to use it in transactions and such in order to bring things into it, such as furniture or bells?

Seems fine to me, plenty of people here have multiple game cartridges. I used my younger brother's town to hold items/furniture when I had an ACNL shop for selling things.

Yeah, I guess as long as whoever owns it is alright with that and that you do it for them I guess (and that you don't get in argues about it).

Yeah, that's fine. You'd even be able to buy stuff and sell it at a raised price to other members if you really wanted to.

Basically, anything is hunky-dory in-game unless you hack items in and the moderators find out. If you do hack items in, at least be transparent about it, as otherwise you're just being dishonest. ;)

I've got a question about the site. I made a cycling thread and I don't know how to change the title of the thread. How would you do this?
I'm so sorry if this has already been answered somewhere... I couldn't find it ;w;

Thanks in advance<3

I've got a question about the site. I made a cycling thread and I don't know how to change the title of the thread. How would you do this?
I'm so sorry if this has already been answered somewhere... I couldn't find it ;w;

Thanks in advance<3

[EDIT: i have no idea how this posted twice? o-o ]

[EDIT 2: I figured it out. I'm so sorry for the spam DX ]

Last edited:
Is it safe to bump my Apple Empire thread like if it was a trading thread, or is it more like a discussion thread where you can't bump by using the word "bump" without getting in trouble? I'm trying to get more people to join so I can start a group, but I don't know if it was one of these threads you can't bump.

Is it safe to bump my Apple Empire thread like if it was a trading thread, or is it more like a discussion thread where you can't bump by using the word "bump" without getting in trouble? I'm trying to get more people to join so I can start a group, but I don't know if it was one of these threads you can't bump.

As long as you're not excessively bumping it, it's fine :)

Back