• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Is there currently any benefit in keeping TBT in the ABD now there's a daily interest of 0%?

Say if someone's "stored private messages quota" is full do they get a notice or anything that alerts them of it or do they remain oblivious to it? I didn't even realize there was such a thing until I got an error message while trying to send someone a message.

if it's over 6 months old then it can't be changed anymore :/

ugh ok lol is it ok if i close it and make a new one? because it's going to be hard to get homes for villagers if people can't tell which ones are moving out lol.

Is there really no way to remove special formatting like colors, sizes and fonts on all posts? Like some people post in bright pink text and it's super hard to read.

ugh ok lol is it ok if i close it and make a new one? because it's going to be hard to get homes for villagers if people can't tell which ones are moving out lol.
i think its best if you do that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there really no way to remove special formatting like colors, sizes and fonts on all posts? Like some people post in bright pink text and it's super hard to read.
i just quote it and read it like that. easier than straining my eyes.

Is there currently any benefit in keeping TBT in the ABD now there's a daily interest of 0%?

Not to my knowledge.

Say if someone's "stored private messages quota" is full do they get a notice or anything that alerts them of it or do they remain oblivious to it? I didn't even realize there was such a thing until I got an error message while trying to send someone a message.

I don't believe so, you'll just have to let the other user know by dropping them a visitor message.

So what happened to the TBT Pokemon League?

Dead.

About how many pm's/vm's do mods get daily?

Speaking for myself, not a whole lot. I can go weeks without getting any, honestly lol.

So how exactly do you get TBT besides getting it from other users?

Posting, making threads, voting in polls, etc. You can make bells just by going about the forums like you normally would.

Screen shot 2014-12-16 at 10.20.01 PM.jpg

WTH? Help. I'm scared.

Back