• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

So I'm just wondering, how do the welcome bell packages work, why did I get less than some of my friends?

As close as I can get:

Screen shot 2014-12-22 at 9.56.42 PM.jpg

IT"S DOING IT AGAIN!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Screen shot 2014-12-22 at 9.58.36 PM.jpg

It's still doing it, but worse.

I don't have safari. And I'm on a MacBook, which can't get viruses.
What's the browser then? I thought the default bad browser on MacBooks was Safari. And MacBooks can get viruses, they're just incredibly less common compared to Windows.

Have you installed anything recently?

What's the browser then? I thought the default bad browser on MacBooks was Safari. And MacBooks can get viruses, they're just incredibly less common compared to Windows.

Have you installed anything recently?

that stuff happens from downloads, anything like a book mark on your browser. If you didn't install anything it might be one of those sneakers that auto tick themselves when you are downloading somethin else. have you tried it in another browser?

In like the past two days I've seen several threads in Re-Tail pop up for buying/selling signatures, is that even the right subforum for those threads?

I'm considering offering to buy Gaia items with in-game bells. Is this kosher and if so, would the thread go in Re-Tail since it involves ACNL currency?

I checked my transaction log and saw that some posts I was making were spending bells. And they weren't photo uploads. Why am I losing TBT on some bells?

How much time needs to pass between your own posts to keep them from merging together? I want to set up a shop thread but want to have separate posts rather than cram everything into the first post.

Back