• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Katie Thread

Katie is visiting with me today if anyone would like her to come to their town. (I have all of her gifts so I don't need to drop her off but am happy to being her by for anyone who still needs items from her.) Thank you!

Katie is visiting with me today if anyone would like her to come to their town. (I have all of her gifts so I don't need to drop her off but am happy to being her by for anyone who still needs items from her.) Thank you!

I can take katie! my fc is under my profile picture!

Katie is in town again! Let me know if anyone wants her :)

Edit: sorry I need to sleep! It's already evening here. Maybe next time :(

Last edited:
Miss Katie is in my town today. Please let me know if you'd like to have me drop her off. I have all of her gifts so I don't need to take her to another town. Thanks!

Katie is in my town today! So if anyone would like me to drop her by just tell me!

Hi! I have Katie right now, and I'd love to bring her to another town as quickly as I can :)

Katie is in my town right now! If anyone can could I please take her to your town?

Last edited:
Back