• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Katie Thread

I will take her :) Let me know when you're available for the transfer.
i’m so sorry!! i already found someone else who could take her. however, katie tends to show up at my town frequently so i’ll let you know if she does again!! thank you!

i’m so sorry!! i already found someone else who could take her. however, katie tends to show up at my town frequently so i’ll let you know if she does again!! thank you!

No worries! If Katie happen to show up in your town again, do post on this thread for other people that might want her more. I watch this thread and if I'm around, I will take her. I already have all her items so I'm not urgently in need of her but she's adorable :) Thank you for getting back to me!

No worries! If Katie happen to show up in your town again, do post on this thread for other people that might want her more. I watch this thread and if I'm around, I will take her. I already have all her items so I'm not urgently in need of her but she's adorable :) Thank you for getting back to me!
you’re welcome! have a great day/night!

No it’s not too late! I had to get groceries but I’m available again now :)
alright, i'll add your code and get online then :)
Post automatically merged:

let me know when you've opened gate!

Last edited:
Back