• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! Can I pre-order 4 stacks of star fragments, 2 stacks of large star fragments and 2 stacks of skinny mushrooms? Is that 28tbt?

Hello!
may i have
Blue Rose Wreath
Cool Windflower Wreath
Fancy Lily Wreath
Fancy Mum Wreath
Fancy Rose Wreath
Gold Rose Wreath
Pansy Wreath
Tulip Wreath
Blue rose crown
Lily crown
For 50 tbt?

Hello again!

I would like to place an order for tomorrow, hope I have everything listed properly! ^^

•12M bells

•3 stacks of heart crystals

•2 stacks of conches

•2 stack of maple leafs

•1 stack of skinny mushrooms

•1x Maple Leaf Stool DIY

•1x Mushroom Lamp DIY

•1x Log Extra-Long Sofa DIY

•1x Light Blue Mermaid Fishy Dress

•1x Light Blue Mermaid Shoes

I believe the total would be 47 TBT but please let me know if I got the total wrong!

Also I would like to get one of each Mermaid furniture item made with my own materials (minus the fence), but I would like to verify the total material amount needed with you via PM just to be sure I have everything ready for crafting if that’s okay! ^^’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back