Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Last bump for the night, any orders now will be fulfilled tomorrow morning! Star fragments are continuing to be restocked, with each zodiac sign being focused on.

Currently stocking up on even more zodiac star fragments! Keep checking back throughout today as all 12 will have some in stock soon enough!

11 of 12 zodiac fragments now available! Plenty of regular star fragments now ready to go as well. Focusing on eggs next.

Red, blue, and gold ornaments now in stock! All 12 zodiac fragments now in stock! 5 of the 6 bunny eggs now in stock. Next up: mushrooms!

Mushrooms are now in stock, with plenty more on its way! Nearly every material that can be crafted in the game is now available! Excluding flowers and the sky egg.

Hello again! Would I be able to order 12x pine cones, 11x large star fragments and 2x stacks of regular star fragments?
I think that should be 31 TBT all up? :blush:

Hello again! Would I be able to order 12x pine cones, 11x large star fragments and 2x stacks of regular star fragments?
I think that should be 31 TBT all up? :blush:
Of course! I'll send you a PM :)
Post automatically merged:

interested in gold nuggets, are the parenthesis number quantity or stacks?
Just the quantity, so I could do 9 gold nuggets for 9 TBT if you're still interested :)

Materials anyone? Being restocked all the time! If you need more than the amount available, just let me know and I'll grab it for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back