• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Limited availability right now, but plenty of stacks of materials available! Will be going through mushrooms again one of these days since the rare mushrooms were just bought out.

Lots of materials left in stock! Always continuing to build the stock of every material, until it maxes out at 10/100 stacks or 100 pieces!

Could I get 2 aquarius frags, 2 pisces frags, 2 aries frags, 4 taurus frags, and just 1 libra frag for 11 tbt? (I'm also going to post about a few unorderables on your other posting in case you want to deliver everything at the same time. :)

Could I get 2 aquarius frags, 2 pisces frags, 2 aries frags, 4 taurus frags, and just 1 libra frag for 11 tbt? (I'm also going to post about a few unorderables on your other posting in case you want to deliver everything at the same time. :)
Sounds great! I’ll do it all at once :) will PM you once I’m back in about 10-15 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back