• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
All types of wood, along with all other types of materials have been updated/restocked for the day. Be the first to grab it today!

Identified fossil list has been increased/updated! 2 types of wood are still available and loads of fish bait up for grabs! Last bump for the night, come back tomorrow morning and be the first one to claim the all-wanted wood!

Coming soon: More materials... faster. Soon will be using NMT to scavenge entire mystery islands.

Also coming soon: Better deals for TBT and IGB! Once my need for rusted parts/golden nuggets/star fragments is reaching near the end, the thread will become much more TBT/IGB friendly will the best deals out there! Stay tuned.

I'll buy soft wood ,hard wood, and wood with star frags.
Post automatically merged:

All woods and stack of stone and clay

Anyone interested in weeds? Might add that to the list. A little more wood than the usual 120 should be available in the morning, be the first to grab it!

Hello can I get 200 fish bait for 2 mil? Not sure if there is a limit so feel free to cap it, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back