The Messenger Directory

my aim is Fish12543... i think...

yeah, i just signed up, and im now clueless as to what comes next

:p

part of this being because i got trillian

Okay, I added my IM names myself. If you never noticed Bul, I use LINKERATOR96761 for everything now, it's how people know me.

^_^

PIRANHA2 said:
my aim is Fish12543... i think...

yeah, i just signed up, and im now clueless as to what comes next

part of this being because i got trillian

Trillian rocks. 'Nuff said, I guess.

can someone add me to their aim contacts... i need to test something (trillian related...)

lets hope it works...

PIRANHA2 said:
can someone add me to their aim contacts... i need to test something (trillian related...)

lets hope it works...
What do you need help with? I also use Trillian and I can answer a bunch of questions.

] [quote="PIRANHA2 said:

lets hope it works...
What do you need help with? I also use Trillian and I can answer a bunch of questions. [/quote]
yeah, i've got my name in the contacts thing, and everything like that... only problem is, every time i log in, it says i dont exist... but i do exist... it dosn't connect to MSN either...

i just hope i dont need to reinstall it :\

PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Justin125 said:
Here, I added it.

By the way, great idea Bul.
I guess you didn't know that this was in off-topic a while ago.

:p Before you came back.
Oh, it was? You're right Mino, I didn't know. I just wish I was able to be here that time I was gone.

:(

But, what's done is done. Don't dwell in the past, stay in the present.

Monkey09 said:
My messanger for yahoo has my name in it and i want to change it how can I???
Your email you mean? You can create "Profiles" that will be under your email, and you can then use them to either log in to your email, or to Yahoo Messenger.

Back