The Who's What Gender Thread

why the hell did you delete my post :|

Smart Tech: According to the rules, that word is not allowed. You know which one I'm talking about.

BAMBAM! said:
why the *censored* did you delete my post :|

Smart Tech: According to the rules, that word is not allowed. You know which one I'm talking about.
hell is not allowed...that is bul

it is allowed.

BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:

it is allowed.
Quote from the rules:

Swearing is absolutely prohibited unless it is the title of something, like "Jackass the Movie." but if it is used as a swear, then you will be banned. And, to avoid confusion, the words "crap" and "damn" are allowed, but nothing worse. Abbreviations that may be interpreted in different ways are NOT allowed.

Since h-e-l-l is not one of the allowed, it is not allowed. So, you are not allowed to say it here.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
why the hell did you delete my post :|

it is allowed.
Quote from the rules:

Swearing is absolutely prohibited unless it is the title of something, like "Jackass the Movie." but if it is used as a swear, then you will be banned. And, to avoid confusion, the words "crap" and "damn" are allowed, but nothing worse. Abbreviations that may be interpreted in different ways are NOT allowed.

Since h-e-l-l is not one of the allowed, it is not allowed. So, you are not allowed to say it here.
that is bul, hell is not a bad word it is a place, i have asked bul myself :|

BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:

it is allowed.
Quote from the rules:

Well, the way you are using it, it does not sound like you are referring to a place. It sounds like you are using it as a swear.

BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:

it is allowed.
Quote from the rules:

Well, the way you are using it, it does not sound like you are referring to a place. It sounds like you are using it as a swear.
it is making the snetse more reable, to undewstand the feeling I wuld put into it. gay can mean happy, a lot of "swears" can mean other things. Hell is allowed like it or not. I might get banned. But I'll just get around it if anyone does it right now.

I mean the global mods don't even know the rules

I can show you a thread where another user said it :|

Back