• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The MoonGlow Report: Issue #03

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Sorry for the huge delay, but I have been trying to fix the animal plots through cycling. Due to my excessive time traveling back and forth, every report I made in the month of January is not completely legit anymore. However, I did track major events that coincide on each day.

--Day 15: Paradox--

View attachment 236909

The rest of the month of January seems to be messed up due to time paradoxes. I've been time traveling back and forth, using amiibo cards to kick out villagers, and all that until the plot that killed my wall of apple trees was removed. But it messed up on other plots. I continued doing it until all plots have finally been fixed.

Before the constant time traveling, my villagers were:

• Mathilda
  • Gala
  • Drift
  • Puddles
  • Anchovy
  • Roscoe
  • Kyle
  • Deirdre
  • Prince
  • Goldie
After the plots were finally fixed, here's where I left off from:

• Kiki
  • Nibbles
  • Bonbon
  • Kabuki
  • Peggy
  • Phil
  • Alli
  • Zucker
  • Shari
  • Dizzy
Regardless, I was able to build the street lamp next to Andrea's house and the row of three villagers. But the bad news was that my hybrids were killed due to the lack of care just to fix the plots. I was able to save half of them, but I let the others died.

--Day 16: Street Lamp #3 built--

View attachment 236910

After clearing the plot, I was able to regrow my wall of perfect apple trees, and plant the hollies in between. Since then, no animal has moved their house back.

According to MoonGlow's development history, Kiki was forced out in place for Goldie, the third street lamp (second in the same natural block) was built, and the first path-side clock was in construction. Like always, I finish the project on the day I start.

--Day 17: Club LOL opens--

View attachment 236911

Another Main Street attraction has opened up on the third day of the third week of Andrea's management. Now there is a nightclub that stays open until 5:00 AM (since MoonGlow is on Night Owl Ordinance). At the same time, the first park clock was finished in construction. It lies along the path in the center of that natural block (which was to be composed of perfect apple trees).

Development wasn't the only thing special about this day. Due to Andrea's shopping at the Able Sister's, she was given two mannequins (one from Sable, and one from Mabel). Not only that, but she was given the privilege to modify any piece of furniture she wishes to modify.

In relation to the villagers after the paradox, Goldie has moved in, Nibbles was kicked as Stitches plots his house from where she once lived, and Bonbon was to be kicked out in exchange for Rosie.

--Day 18: Andrea's first island trip--

View attachment 236912

The MoonGlow Museum was receiving plenty of donations from Andrea. She got 3 works of art donated, 7 fossils placed, and 27 fish swimming in the aquarium. But there was one thing missing - insects. She hasn't donated a single insect in the museum, and winter is not a very good season for bug hunting. So she went to visit the island at 3:00 in the morning. Before the island trip, she caught a Bagworm, which was the sixth insect in total.

On the island, she caught a Wharf Roach, Hermit Crab, Giant Stag, Walking Stick, Golden Stag, and Horned Elephant. All of the insects she caught prior to the first island visit, as well as three of these insects, have been donated to the Museum on the same night. She also caught six new fish while looking for the insects. They were the Hammerhead Shark, Blue Marlin, Moray Eel, Giant Trevally, Saw Shark, and Ribbon Eel.

Back in town, the Shampoodle begins construction. Andrea was also suggested a caution sign as her next project to build (which was never built BTW). And after the paradox, Stitches moved in, as Rosie plots her house. By this time, the row of three villagers south of the river (which were the card characters included in the amiibo Festival bundle) was complete.

--Day 19: Perfect Apple plantation begins--

View attachment 236913

In the center block from where the two street lamps and the park clock were built, 15 perfect apple trees were planted. The thicket was a bit too dense, but it did not obscure the lamps or the clock.

The day was not very productive in terms of development, but Andrea planned another street lamp on the south side of the river.

Before the paradox, Deirdre suggested that there should be a picnic blanket. After the paradox, Rosie moved in, as Prince (who was formerly kicked out) plotted his house, but this time, it was in the correct spot. It was an isolated house near the Town Hall area.

But the big event of the day was that another PWP suggestion was added to the directory. This time, it was from Blathers. After donating enough resources to the Museum, and after all four of the exhibitions have at least some artifacts, Blathers suggested that the Museum needs another floor.

--Day 20: The Fishing Tourney--

View attachment 236914

The very first event to take place since Andrea became mayor was the monthly fishing tourney. Because of the rules, Andrea didn't really participate in the event. But the last street lamp on the south side of the river finished construction as the perfect apple tree thicket was growing without any failures. Plus, Prince moved in as Amelia plots her house.

--Day 21: Shampoodle opens up--

View attachment 236915

After three days of construction, the shopping center was complete. Andrea was able to update her hairstyle in town. She already done that before, but only in StarFall. But now that she has one in town, she can update it anytime she wants, and she can change her eye color.

All these pictures have proven that Andrea is brown-eyed, but eventually, she was able to change her color contacts, revealing her true eye color (this was the same Andrea you can see on my Idea Book, but only with a different hairstyle).

Amelia moved in after the paradox was over too.

--End of Article--

Attachments

• MoonGlow Report Day 015.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 015.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 152
  • MoonGlow Report Day 016.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 016.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 19
  • MoonGlow Report Day 017.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 017.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 19
  • MoonGlow Report Day 018.JPG