• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The MoonGlow Report: Issue #07

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I'm back for more issues on the MoonGlow Report. Today's issue is on Week 7, the week of Café Plaza. For the first six weeks, the Café Plaza has been pretty empty, with nothing but path patterns. There was even a bridge in that area when I first created MoonGlow. This week, you can see how it's slowly developing.

--Day 43: The Café opens--

View attachment 236924

36 days after the campsite has been built, a new major landmark was built in town. Like what I did in StarFall, the Café opened on the day that is my birthday in real life, which is February 13th. Mainly because it's my favorite PWP, and none of my OCs have the same birthday as I do.

The Café's construction also started a new thing - the Café Plaza. The first step was to build the Café. The next step was to build a fountain. Just like what I did in Westport and Belcroft (two of my past towns), I placed a fountain in front of my Café. I would done the same in StarFall, but I couldn't due to the lack of room. But at least I had a fountain somewhere in StarFall. But since there's many spaces in front of the Café Plaza, I was able to place a fountain PWP.

Coincidentally, I got another major PWP suggestion. It came from Tex, and he suggested that I build a Police Station. The timing is coincidental. I unlocked a major PWP on the same day a major PWP was finished.

--Day 44: Café Fountain built--

View attachment 236925

On the day after the Café was completed, the fountain was built. As part of the plans to build the Café Plaza, I planned on having the Café at the back, a fountain in the center, two streetlights on both sides, and an illuminated arch at the front. In real life, this does not seem unusual, as the idea is not new. But in Animal Crossing, the idea is unusual. It requires a lot of planning and plot fixing to really put this plaza together. Apparently, there were two plazas in my town like this according to my plans. One was already planned to be in front of the Train Station plaza, but nothing was made there yet.

I couldn't get the illuminated arch unlocked until later, but I did get an instrument shelter suggestion from Roald (which I'm not looking for). And I planned a street lamp on the right side of the fountain.

--Day 45: Cataloging--

View attachment 236926

The street lamp is built, but there's still another street lamp waiting to be built, but only on the left side of the fountain. Also, I got another unwanted PWP suggestion, which is a tire toy as suggested by Stitches. I do accept all PWP suggestions, but it doesn't mean I will use them.

Originally, I was going to ignore the badges unlike what I did with StarFall, but after shooting down balloons and traveling, I decided to focus on earning badges. I went for the toughest of them all - cataloging. It appears that Kaylee got every furniture piece on her catalog prior to the amiibo update. However, not all of them are orderable. I was able to get select unorderable sets cataloged (like the winter sports theme and mush series), but in order to get the other unorderable items cataloged, I will need help from other people online, which I may not do so since it's still too early for MoonGlow.

--Day 46: The Eighth Horscope--

View attachment 236927

The second street lamp along Café Plaza was finished construction, thus finishing the street lamp saga on the south side of the river. And once again, I got another unwanted PWP suggestion. This time, it's the only one that's very bad for the perfect town status - the garbage can. I don't know why they are bad for the perfect town status, but it's the worst one.

I did some redecorating of my house. My main room now looks like what you see in the picture above. And I did some more cataloging in StarFall and paid my first debt for the left room.

Also, Katrina was in town again, so I went to see her for the 8th time.

--Day 47: Room expansion--

View attachment 236928

Since I didn't plan another PWP in the previous day, no new PWP was built this day. But Andrea did earn two new badges. The first one she got was the Catalog Maniac Bronze badge. The second one was the Happy Homer Bronze badge. Plus, the left room has expanded to a 6x6 room. It needs to be expanded one more time to complete.

I got another PWP suggestion. It was the tower, suggested by Amelia. Although I do like that PWP, there's no room in MoonGlow for it. I only wanted the lighthouse and the windmill for PWPs that size.

Lastly, I got my third mannequin, coming from Labelle. By then, the only mannequin I'm missing is the mannequin I can get from shopping at GracieGrace locally. Since I don't want the emporium, there's no way I could get the mannequin.

--Day 48: Project Dream Suite--

View attachment 236929

February was a big month for MoonGlow's development, and the 18th of February was one of the many days that contributed to this. On this day, the Dream Suite was planned to be built, adding one more attraction to Main Street. I even finished the project on the day I started.

In addition, I went back to donating art to the Museum. The painting I donated was The Milkmaid. Prior to this day, I only donated three pieces of art to the Museum. But after visiting StarFall a couple of times, I got the remaining pieces of art. But I would like to donate them slowly.

--Day 49: Dream Suite opens--

View attachment 236930

On Day 7 of Week 7, the ultimate town-sharing feature was unlocked for MoonGlow. My Dream Suite was built. Now I can share my town or visit other dream towns. But right now, MoonGlow is still in development. Not only that, but Andrea is the only human character in MoonGlow at the minute, and her house isn't even completed.

To help grind for the badges, I made a couple visits to StarFall as Andrea. Since I'm no longer working on StarFall, I decided to take all my hybrid tulips from there and transferring them to MoonGlow. I even planted them along the paths south of the river. The inside story involves Kaylee giving Andrea all the tulips in town. Andrea was opposed to this decision because she didn't grow them. She said that if she didn't work on them or make them, she shouldn't be able to own them. Kaylee agreed with her on this. However, because Kaylee is giving in and wants to help out Andrea as much as she can, she had to give up the tulips, especially the hybrid ones. Andrea did want hybrids anyway. She didn't know that Kaylee was going to give her some.

The next thing I did was building a windmill, which was placed in the designated spot right on the border between the beach and the diving cliff. I completed the project on the day I started as well. Oh, and I donated The Blue Boy (a painting) to the Museum.

--End of Article--

Attachments

• MoonGlow Report Day 043.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 043.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 555
  • MoonGlow Report Day 044.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 044.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 41
  • MoonGlow Report Day 045.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 045.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 36
  • MoonGlow Report Day 046.JPG