• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Most Immersion-Breaking, Unrealistic Thing About ACNL

Nayab

Attack Eyebrows
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
No matter what you do, no matter how careless you are, your socks always stay perfectly paired. In the real world, plenty of single socks go missing. But do they in ACNL? Nope. What black magic voodoo does Kicks cast on these socks to make sure they always stay together? Shall we theorize?

Personally, I think Kicks must be a warlock or sorcerer of some kind. He made a deal with Tom Nook and owes him tens of millions, but because he only makes money by selling socks and shoes, it's taking him forever to pay off that debt.

I think it's crazy that I never have to use the bathroom, shower or even change my clothes. I seem to stay clean! And if I stink, no one has told me yet. LOL

I think it's crazy that I never have to use the bathroom, shower or even change my clothes. I seem to stay clean! And if I stink, no one has told me yet. LOL

Exactly! But what about the animal-villagers? Where are their bathrooms?
Or are the random super toilets and gold toilets sitting next to their TV their bathrooms? Pretty nasty if you ask me.

Exactly! But what about the animal-villagers? Where are their bathrooms?
Or are the random super toilets and gold toilets sitting next to their TV their bathrooms? Pretty nasty if you ask me.

I assume the animals go outside like real animals. Unless, like you said, they keep a nasty toilet in their living room. LOL

what confuses me is where the animals go to the bathroom and why some have toilets in their houses i mean unless u have a whole town of some kind of super trained cats that can pee on toilets

Last edited:
I really want my villagers to completely fill their houses with all of the 4 types of toilets. xD

Some villagers comment on me being weird for "keeping my toilet out in the open" which suggests they keep their toilets in storage. This only raises more question, like how plumbing is instantly installed wherever you plop down the toilet. Electricity is another mystery for that matter. We never see any wires, but all electronics are instantly powered O:

I wonder if the "rare mushroom" isn't really a mushroom...
Rare_Mushroom.png
It looks like poop!

I wonder how our characters and the villagers rarely eat and still manage to stay alive.

Maybe all the characters and villagers are witches and wizards but we have never realized it until now...

I wish that villagers would actually talk to each other when they see each other. I'm lucky if I see one conversation in a week or two of playing irl. Most of the time my villagers just walk past each other and say nothing or even run INTO each other and still no conversation. And yet all of them talk about friendships between villagers that I haven't ever seen? It's strange to me.

Back