• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official badge thread

So I have few questions...
KK Slider badge - is there some amount of time that you have to spend in the LOL club every Saturday or can you jast go in and out straight away?
Turnip badge - do you have to make an actual profit, like buy turnips for eg 90 bells and sell them for 100 and only the 10 bells difference counts towards the badge or even if I buy for 90, but sell for 50 the bells that I got from the sale counts toward it?

For the K.K. badge, you have to listen to him [x] amount of times, depending on the badge level you're after. So you're going to have to attend a K.K. show on 20 different Saturdays in order to get your first badge.

And yes to the second question. You have to make a profit in order to earn the badge.

Thanks x
But do I have to actually stay and listen or can I just go in and out and it counts?

I haven't done too badly with badges, although I've given up on ever getting a street pass one, I got 4 while I was in hospital but that is all I've managed in a year.
Working on getting my gold weeding and balloon badge now. Still need the KK slider one and the one for refurbishing furniture as well. Recently got the gold cataloging badge which I was very pleased about

I restarted in June and I haven't played that frequently since but I still have a few badges, it's not that many but y'know. I'm going to start working harder to get badges, i've never really bothered with them in the past.

WVW69jm4nzAdbpB9VG

Thanks x
But do I have to actually stay and listen or can I just go in and out and it counts?

Like I said, you will have to listen to him 20, 50 and then 100 times for each badge. Simply seeing him does not count, you have to talk to him and the sit through the song every week.

Last edited:
Like I said, you will have to listen to him 20, 50 and then 100 times for each badge. Simply seeing him does not count, you have to talk to him and the sit through the song every week.

Ah, I got you now! See, I didn't understand what you were saying, because I didn't know you can even talk to KK :p I was coming to the Saturday shows and listen to his default music :p and it's been a year now so I definitely "saw" him more than 20 times, so I started wondering why I don't have the badge yet... ��

Ah, I got you now! See, I didn't understand what you were saying, because I didn't know you can even talk to KK :p I was coming to the Saturday shows and listen to his default music :p and it's been a year now so I definitely "saw" him more than 20 times, so I started wondering why I don't have the badge yet... ��

For K.K. Slider picture fill your pocket full of items so he can't give you a song. After 20 songs leave the club and go check your mailbox. The picture should be there. Once you have it you can remove all the items in your pocket.

For the turnip badge let an extra player buy all the turnips. When it's time to sell let that player drop them. Than send your mayor to pick them up. The mayor gets all the bells since she never bought them.

There's no way I would ever risk my 3DS taking it outside, so that's the only badge I know I won't obtain (streetpass).

There's no way I would ever risk my 3DS taking it outside, so that's the only badge I know I won't obtain (streetpass).

You could always get a cheap/used 2DS or older 3DS and with two copies you could Streetpass yourself!

But as surveys here on TBT have shown, the Streetpass badge is the hardest!

----------
And just to clarify, if you sit and listen to a complete K.K. performance, it counts as one song. You could get all three badges in one Saturday night if you really wanted to. He gives the first song as an item when you first show up, but not after that in one night. Just keep sitting down and listen and you can get your K.K. badge quickly!

Last edited:
For K.K. Slider picture fill your pocket full of items so he can't give you a song. After 20 songs leave the club and go check your mailbox. The picture should be there. Once you have it you can remove all the items in your pocket.

For the turnip badge let an extra player buy all the turnips. When it's time to sell let that player drop them. Than send your mayor to pick them up. The mayor gets all the bells since she never bought them.
I read somewhere that for the picture you actually have to listen to him on separate 20 days? I'm just right now working on the silver one and already got the song today, once I'll TT to next Saturday I'll do what you said so I can be done with sitting there ;) awesome tip with the turnip badge, thanks!

So in other news, I got the brown KK badge two days ago (or was it yesterday?) and the silver Cyrus one today :)

I've got the picture for all my players using the filling up your pocket method. K.K. Slider can't give you a song if your pockets are full. I listened to 20 songs on one night and left the club. The picture was waiting in my mail box.

Ten players received the picture. A few times I had to wait the next day for the picture to arrive.

If you request a song first and than fill your pocket up it wouldn't work. One Saturday you'll have to miss getting a free song.
All the K.K. Slider badges can be done in 2 or 3 Saturday. I usually watch TV or go online while my players request songs.

I finally got my master angler badge and my KK slider fanboy badge. Now for the master bug catcher badge and dive master badge! :D

Working on the badges is so time consuming.But worth it. Im stuck on the visiting and hosting badge along with the dreaming one

Back