• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official badge thread

I'm now at like 3 badges remaining. One of them is the street pass, I had pretty much given up on it but I took my ds to Starbucks the other day and managed to get 2 street passes. Hoping I will be able to at least get the bronze so I won't have a space missing. Just working on my refurbishing badge at the minute, finally achieved silver the other week, seems to have taken ages. And I got the ballon hunter gold one a few days ago too

I just saw the tip on getting the weeding badge and oommgggg that is such a good idea cos I barely ever get any weeds. I've played for like 600 hours and I'm only on the bronze badge for weeding xD

Does anyone know where I could find people looking for people to weed their towns/ which section of the forum I would post an offer in?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Got the gold KK badge and silver balloon badge. I really don't like the balloon one, after you get the whole set then carrying the slingshot feels like a chore :/

I'm now at like 3 badges remaining. One of them is the street pass, I had pretty much given up on it but I took my ds to Starbucks the other day and managed to get 2 street passes. Hoping I will be able to at least get the bronze so I won't have a space missing. Just working on my refurbishing badge at the minute, finally achieved silver the other week, seems to have taken ages. And I got the ballon hunter gold one a few days ago too

Nice! And that darn Streetpass abagde! xD It such an annoying badge, for most people anyways. And the refurbishing badge is one of the badgest that take longest to get. you need to have refurbished items for a combined 100 hours or so! Insane!

Anyway good luck getting more of those tasty badges

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got the gold KK badge and silver balloon badge. I really don't like the balloon one, after you get the whole set then carrying the slingshot feels like a chore :/

Nice! And yeah, I felt the same way about the slingshot It feels like such a chore just carrying it. I teither uses an inventory spot, or a mail spot. Both of which I need! x( Anyways Good luck getting the badge! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just saw the tip on getting the weeding badge and oommgggg that is such a good idea cos I barely ever get any weeds. I've played for like 600 hours and I'm only on the bronze badge for weeding xD

Does anyone know where I could find people looking for people to weed their towns/ which section of the forum I would post an offer in?

Thanks!

Np! :D And I've recently found out that some, if not most, cycling towns don't allow weeding, but their might be some left! I suggest asking in either the AC:NL board or The Train Station board.
And then just hope for someone to post in the thread, or you could PM someone with a cycling town. Asking publically might start a wierd movement of "Hey can i also come by and weeeed? :33?" xD

Anyways, thanks for posting and good luck getting those awesome badges!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey everyone! I'd really like to thank you for 30k views on this thread, and the most astounding to me, a whole 700 replies and posts!!

Thank everyone, and happy badge hunting! :D

Today, I received two badges! One for catching all the diving sea creatures, and one for a 50% finished catalog!

Last night Mayor Queenbee received her Gold letter writing badge. I was hoping for the gold streetpass badge.
It looks like my other town took some of the tags from Queenbee town. I opened Queenbee town first to clear the tags but the other town took it later. The player from the other town showed up in my showcase. Not happy that I lost the tags.

Last night Sarah received the Gold diving caught badge.
Hope to start on Susan soon. Sarah and Sally have been working on the helper/playtime badges and hitting a balloon.

I got the bronze diving badge!

I want to get at least the bronze badge for every type of badge but I know I won't be able to get the streetpass badge cause I live in an area where DS's aren't popular. :c

Rip streetpass badge.

Finally got my customisation badge yesterday :) admittedly I did use some time travel within the same day to try and get it all done. Was just taking such a long time and I haven't got the patience for it ;) just working on the street pass and balloon hunter now

Mayor Queenbee finally received her Gold Streetpass Badge. The tag count was 1054 from my other 2 3DS.
The weather has been nice so I'm not sure why it took so long. Happy that it's over.

I got myself a second cartridge for cycling... so I'm weeding and weeding and then weeding some more... it feels like i pulled out 10000 weeds already and I'' nit even close to the silver badge...

I'm working on catalog gold... I have maybe 500 items to go, combining all the clothes and furniture needed. It's taken forever.

this is what i have so far, hoping to get at least bronze of every badge (looking at you street pass. i really doubt ill ever get 1000 people lol)

WVW69jra60w30g_W5f7.jpg

I actually got the silver weeding few minutes ago :p can't TT for more weeds right now as I'm holding a villager for someone to pick up so I'll be working on the host/traveler badges.

Last night Susan received the Silver Bug Amount Badge and got the golden slingshot. Hoping for the bronze balloon badge soon.

Back