• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*points at signature*

Huge priority is Marshal. Lucky coming second then the rest idc. Lolly can be replaced with either Rosie or Fang seeing as I need more guy villagers.

Looking for Agent S and Kabuki. I will pay just about anything--name your price and I should be able to match it.

Looking for Marcie, Margie, and Tia,
I'm willing to trade Opal, Eunice, Naomi, Mac, Peaches, Peanut, Del, Tammy, and Tangy or pay bells.

Last edited:
I'll be trading Marshal for Alfonso.

Marshal moves out Sept. 3

Willing to pay 2 Million for any of the dreamies in my sig! PM me~

Looking for Beau and Fauna. Willing to trade items, gold roses, gold nuggets, big bells, or my own villagers, Nate, Willow, or Olaf. :D

Looking for Bones!
I have Winnie, Nana, Rodney, and Nate Available! None are currently moving.

Looking for villagers in sig! Bubbles is moving out soon, so anyone who would like to have her may, just give me a PM c:

looking for kidd and vladimir and then my dreamies will be complete! ;)

Last edited:
I currently have Croque leaving on the 2nd, up for grabs if anyone wants him.

Looking for Tia, Fang, Merengue, and the ever so popular Marshal.

I'm still searching for Clyde. Since it's for my boyfriend, I'd be giving you his friendcode instead, etc. If anyone had him I'd be really grateful.

I'm looking for Octavian or Genji. For free, hopefully, although I'm willing to pay up to 100,000 bells for either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back